Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I was not even able to log in since the past couple of days, was occupied too much. :unsure: I think I now need some motivation to contribute to the Big Boddunan League now.

Live in the present :)
I was not even able to log in since the past couple of days, was occupied too much. :unsure: I think I now need some motivation to contribute to the Big Boddunan League now.

5 days are there.. You can start now and you should definitely win the contest.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

I need to really pull up my sleeves now. ;) Hope I can.

Live in the present :)

I need to really pull up my sleeves now. ;) Hope I can.

You can do it Ashi.. You are a good writer...

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: Ashii
I feel if quality of the content is excellent then there is a chance of getting 100rs for 1000words

but Sarala, even for articles not available in the net, I never got more than 50-55 rs for 1000 words :blink:

Definitely for the unique contents there are chances to get more CC than common topics. :)
These subcategories are more than enough. I don't think there is need to add any more.
Today is the last day of article submission. am still struggling with the 10th one. what about you? :silly: :ohmy: :dry:

Meera sandhu
Today is the last day of article submission. am still struggling with the 10th one. what about you? :silly: :ohmy: :dry:

Don't worry still there is plenty of time left today you may be able to complete the target. :blink:

As usual this time also I did not participate in the contest. :evil:
For the first time I participate in this contest. The topic was very good this time. Lets see what can I do. I just need to ask one thing that I have submitted 10 articles and now what I had to do.What is the nomination we have to send by 2nd February. I am just confused about it. Please help me.

Sharmistha Banerjee
For the first time I participate in this contest. The topic was very good this time. Lets see what can I do. I just need to ask one thing that I have submitted 10 articles and now what I had to do.What is the nomination we have to send by 2nd February. I am just confused about it. Please help me.

If you have completed 10 articles, you can add as many articles as possible till the end of 31 Jan1. After the completion of all the articles. send all the URLs of all the published articles to support staff.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.