Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
For the first time I participate in this contest. The topic was very good this time. Lets see what can I do. I just need to ask one thing that I have submitted 10 articles and now what I had to do.What is the nomination we have to send by 2nd February. I am just confused about it. Please help me.

If you have completed 10 articles, you can add as many articles as possible till the end of 31 Jan1. After the completion of all the articles. send all the URLs of all the published articles to support staff.

use "Boddunan support" link on the Home page to send your nominations

Meera sandhu
Please tell me what to write to support team.And some of my articles are still pending for admin review.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Please tell me what to write to support team.And some of my articles are still pending for admin review.

click "Boddunan support" of home page. when window opens, give all links of the submitted articles. Right click on the article name in My articles to get the article link. paste in the window (if articles are not published till now)

Meera sandhu
Thank you for informing me in such a way. I really do follow the instruction.

Sharmistha Banerjee
But still they pay vry less.I hardly got Rs 30,35,50 and 40 after writing more than 1000 words for each topic.Any way no problem.

Sharmistha Banerjee

Why you are in a hurry, when there is time still? I advise you to wait till all 10 articles are ok
All the best to all the participants!! Great going guys! :)

Live in the present :)

why didn't you participate this time?

Meera sandhu
i am not in hurry.I am waiting for my article to get approved I am just asking about it.

Sharmistha Banerjee

why didn't you participate this time?

Yar I had no time was very busy this time.Tried so many times because I loved this topic but couldn't. B)

Live in the present :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.