Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I first time participate in this league and I complete all my article and submitted my last article on 30th January before one day.But still my two articles are pending.So i am eligible or not.I can submit only 10 articles due to very short time after all my work.

you are eligible.

My final article still showing the status "Locked by Kalyani" :( :(
Can any editor please tell me, if that article is approved or not?
If this article is rejected, am out from the contest though I have send article links to Boddunan support :blink:

Meera sandhu
I first time participate in this league and I complete all my article and submitted my last article on 30th January before one day.But still my two articles are pending.So i am eligible or not.I can submit only 10 articles due to very short time after all my work.

you are eligible.

If this article is rejected, am out from the contest though I have send article links to Boddunan support :blink:

It has been approved, and I have just released it!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
My still two articles are pending.When it will get approvd. But I send my name for the nomination.will it be accepted.

Sharmistha Banerjee

you are eligible.

so, it was in your safe custody till now? :sick: :sick: :laugh: :laugh:
But my condition was not safe :woohoo: :woohoo:
I was in another world, till now :silly: :silly:
now my mind got peace. Thank you :cheer:

Meera sandhu
@Kalyani
I have seen your remarks.....thanks a lot for approving it.
actually it took a long day to complete that article. when i completed it, it was already 8.15 pm. But suddenly my net got some problem and was disconnecting continuously. that's the reason why I couldn't format it correctly nor proof read it once. I was continuously refreshing it for one or two hours to submit it at last, saving it every time when net was available for a few seconds.
Thank you

Meera sandhu
@Kalyani
actually it took a long day to complete that article. when i completed it, it was already 8.15 pm. But suddenly my net got some problem and was disconnecting continuously. that's the reason why I couldn't format it correctly nor proof read it once. I was continuously refreshing it for one or two hours to submit it at last, saving it every time when net was available for a few seconds.
Thank you

So for you now its been a relief. :)

Congrats for completing target. :) BTW just 10 article this time why?. :blink:

you are eligible.

so, it was in your safe custody till now? :sick: :sick: :laugh: :laugh:
But my condition was not safe :woohoo: :woohoo:
I was in another world, till now :silly: :silly:
now my mind got peace. Thank you :cheer:

He he he! Just tried to create a little suspense, you do like suspense thrillers, don't you!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo:

@Kalyani
Thank you

Not a problem at all! You did a good job on it! :)

@Kalyani
Thank you

So for you now its been a relief. :)

Congrats for completing target. :) BTW just 10 article this time why?. :blink:

i worked hard, but this topic is not for me. I think so :silly:
It took one full day to complete each article, I don't know why :blink:

@Kalyani
A simple doubt...
should we provide space between each subtitle heading? Earlier I was doing so, but once admin remarked, not to provide those spaces.

Meera sandhu
what about my article when will it get approved.It's still pending for admin review.But I still send the link to boddunan support for the nomination.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.