Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks Kalyani for clarifying the same doubt I got while submitting articles. Another problem I got is: in the drop down box where paragraph, h1, h2 etc are provided, the h2 option is not visible after selecting for three times. That is if I have more than 3 sub heading and if I want to put them in h2 category the box is not appearing after 3rd select. I hope my problem is understood.. :)
I do face this issue, looking into why it happen. Meanwhile you can use keyboard down arrow to select it. Just click the format select box and the headings types are hidden, but you can press down arrow three times to select header 2, four times for header 3 and son on.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Rajani K
So league is over, now time send to nomination. So send nomination quickly as the last date of it is tomorrow.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
@Kalyani
I have seen your remarks.....thanks a lot for approving it.
actually it took a long day to complete that article. when i completed it, it was already 8.15 pm. But suddenly my net got some problem and was disconnecting continuously. that's the reason why I couldn't format it correctly nor proof read it once. I was continuously refreshing it for one or two hours to submit it at last, saving it every time when net was available for a few seconds.
Thank you

So for you now its been a relief. :)

Congrats for completing target. :) BTW just 10 article this time why?. :blink:

i worked hard, but this topic is not for me. I think so :silly:
It took one full day to complete each article, I don't know why :blink:

@Kalyani
A simple doubt...
should we provide space between each subtitle heading? Earlier I was doing so, but once admin remarked, not to provide those spaces.

There should just be a single space, you probably got the remark because of bigger space than that. If you don't leave space between headings, the text looks very cluttered. It is actually a personal preference.

so, I didn't leave any space in between? :blink:

let me wait for its publish to see what mistake I have done...and how beautifully you have formatted it :cheer: :cheer:

Ok, I thought you were asking about space AFTER heading, re: your article, I have remarked about space to separate paragraphs! Wait till it gets published, then you will know!

Kalyani, My Ootty article is published. but can't find what mistake I have made :dry: :silly:
It looks similar to my other articles :silly:
Perhaps I missed to format it as usual. am i right? :unsure:

Meera sandhu
a big problem arise. I send a nomination for 18 articles but 1 article is rejected due to formatting problem can i win this league.
a big problem arise. I send a nomination for 18 articles but 1 article is rejected due to formatting problem can i win this league.

Ek gaya to kaya hua, baki sab thik hain na. definitely you will win.

Ek gaya to kaya hua, baki sab thik hain na. definitely you will win.

what about you? have you send nomination?

I think Ronark missed this time

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA

You need only ten articles for participation. So one rejection does not matter. But you should resubmit that rejected article also after properly formatting.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Sorry my article not get approved.

Don't worry have a better luck next time. :)

You may resubmmit after repairing except cop paste.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.