Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
a big problem arise. I send a nomination for 18 articles but 1 article is rejected due to formatting problem can i win this league.

Ek gaya to kaya hua, baki sab thik hain na. definitely you will win.

what about you? have you send nomination?

I think Ronark missed this time

Yes I have send. Let wait for result.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
It looks like there is a problem, I did not get any nominations :unsure:

If you already sent them, please send them again through PM to me. Sorry for the inconvenience.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

If you already sent them, please send them again through PM to me. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Ok Sir
I will send now itself :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
I will send my nomination two times to Maverick sir. So at least one reach to him.

Actually there is a problem I send a nomination Four times to Boddunan Support team but it cannot reach even one. It amazing.
I will send my nomination two times to Maverick sir. So at least one reach to him.

Actually there is a problem I send a nomination Four times to Boddunan Support team but it cannot reach even one. It amazing.

one nomination is enough. you can't win it twice :laugh: :laugh:
Now send as 'PM' to admin....not through Boddunan Support.

Today my inbox looks strange :unsure: . It seems alterations going on :cheer:

Meera sandhu
What there is a problem. It is good for me I log into my account before going to Office. Otherwise i miss this league after a hard work. Last time to this problem arises admin must take care of it.

Ok I will send a PM to Maverick.
What there is a problem. It is good for me I log into my account before going to Office. Otherwise i miss this league after a hard work. Last time to this problem arises admin must take care of it.

your name is really confusing me yaar... :silly: :silly:
Bacchan, Chandan and now Suraj...
Bacchan and Chandan are friends, living together ;)
what about you? :P

Meera sandhu

your name is really confusing me yaar... :silly: :silly:
Bacchan, Chandan and now Suraj...
Bacchan and Chandan are friends, living together ;)
what about you? :P

No need to keep yourself in a confusing :P :P :P :P :P :P

I will be explaining BolBachchan is username of a Chandan and Mblaze is a username for Suraj... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Suraj and Chandan Lives in a same Building as an MCA student.

Now everything clear or you have still a problem. Otherwise I send an other description message to you. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I've sent my nominations on 3rd to support staff. And recd a copy of my nominations instantly.
Do you think i have to resubmit again to you through PM?

I've sent my nominations on 3rd to support staff. And recd a copy of my nominations instantly.
Do you think i have to resubmit again to you through PM?

Yes all Nomination cannot reach. So you need to send a PM to Maverick as soon as possible.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.