Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It's a lovely topic selected. Thank you.
Yet am a little confused with the already created subcategories of PEOPLE AND PLACES. A few subtopics may collide with the newly created one. For example: Beaches, Historical places and Holy places
Can you check please?

The stress is on travel and tourism. So the historic and pilgrimage or holy places will be in the episode 5. It is important to write the correct subcategory under 'travel and tourism' I suggest that 'Places' be removed from 'people and places' and be in travel and tourism only so as to avoid confusion.
That cannot be done because of some technical issues, it will make the existing urls invalid and null.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Is beaches, hotel and wildlife sanctuary come under this topic.

Definitely ! they all come under travel and tourist attractions, so we have more than enough to write... :)
Please don't write reviews. They will not be considered. Only articles are allowed.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Yet am a little confused with the already created subcategories of PEOPLE AND PLACES. A few subtopics may collide with the newly created one. For example: Beaches, Historical places and Holy places
Can you check please?

The stress is on travel and tourism. So the historic and pilgrimage or holy places will be in the episode 5. It is important to write the correct subcategory under 'travel and tourism' I suggest that 'Places' be removed from 'people and places' and be in travel and tourism only so as to avoid confusion.
That cannot be done because of some technical issues, it will make the existing urls invalid and null.

but, is to possible to merge them to new category..?
For example..Parenting and child care was an already existing subtopic merged with Social relations

Meera sandhu
Can you check please?

For example..Parenting and child care was an already existing subtopic merged with Social relations

Administration is competent to make any change. But let us stick to the topic for the contest. See only the categories eleigible for the contest and ignore others. This will enable you to participate well.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Can you check please?

Administration is competent to make any change. But let us stick to the topic for the contest. See only the categories eleigible for the contest and ignore others. This will enable you to participate well.

Yes, the present categorization will serve the purpose. No problems whatsoever
That is good topic in itself, I would love to read some good articles, because I am not eligible to participate yet. :lol:

Run, take rest, run , take rest, run, take rest...................--->>>>>
Sanjay, First of all welcome to the boddunan and though you are not eligible you can participate. but you cannot nominate thats it.If you start writing now then only you will become eligible for the next contest right. So go on. :)

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

That is good topic in itself, I would love to read some good articles, because I am not eligible to participate yet. :lol:

Sanjay Kumar,

Warm welcome to Boddunan community. I wish you rock and earn here. If you start writing articles now, you may be eligible for BBL - Episode - 6. My advance wishes to you.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

Sanjay Kumar,

Warm welcome to Boddunan community. I wish you rock and earn here. If you start writing articles now, you may be eligible for BBL - Episode - 6. My advance wishes to you.

what about you Robert :angry:
will you participate next month? :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

Sanjay Kumar,

what about you Robert :angry:
will you participate next month? :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sandy,

I have already given a sufficient explanation. I haven't written any articles here so far. I am not good at writing articles. Even finding a topic for articles is very difficult for me ya.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.