Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kalyani, your account needs a clean up now :laugh: :laugh:
It locks our articles too :S :S :cheer: :cheer:

But I unlock all your articles after completing review! :angry:

Hahaha :laugh: :laugh:

I think either we all'll laugh or no one will do.
I too am not able to see any published articles including mine. I can only see articles to be reviewed.

I think the problem is with the category it self as it has been newly added!

I hope admin has not done it intentionally under any strategy. Only selected few might be exceptions. :whistle:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Kalyani, your account needs a clean up now :laugh: :laugh:
It locks our articles too :S :S :cheer: :cheer:

But I unlock all your articles after completing review! :angry:

Hahaha :laugh: :laugh:

I think either we all'll laugh or no one will do.
I too am not able to see any published articles including mine. I can only see articles to be reviewed.

I think the problem is with the category it self as it has been newly added!

I hope admin has not done it intentionally under any strategy. Only selected few might be exceptions. :whistle:

partiality? ;) :woohoo: :woohoo: :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: suni51
I notice that the cash credit for articles has come down drastically since sometime now.....I feel that after all the effort and time I put in , I am not being compensated like before, in fact this has slowly been reducing and I am voicing my feelings only now...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Mary, Sandhya Rani
I notice that the cash credit for articles has come down drastically since sometime now.....I feel that after all the effort and time I put in , I am not being compensated like before, in fact this has slowly been reducing and I am voicing my feelings only now...

Even I feel; the way you are feeling because recently I have not seen any article getting CC of 100 INR or more than that. :blink: Though I don't write articles but I feel that would demotivate people who really write good articles. :blink:
Thank you said by: Mary, usha manohar, Sandhya Rani

Even I feel; the way you are feeling because recently I have not seen any article getting CC of 100 INR or more than that. :blink: Though I don't write articles but I feel that would demotivate people who really write good articles. :blink:

Ya, you both are right....It's so surprising that cash credits are reduced to 2/3rd in the past few days. 1/3rd of our efforts are really lost. That's the reason why am a little slow in placing articles this time....only 2 submitted till now. Perhaps complete just 10 or 12.

It's really sad that an article with 2850 words get 80-85 only...earlier I used to get 90+ for 2000 words.

Today I counted word count of Ushaji's article about Goa. 2800+ words, but given 80 only :blink:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: usha manohar

Ya, you both are right....It's so surprising that cash credits are reduced to 2/3rd in the past few days. 1/3rd of our efforts are really lost. That's the reason why am a little slow in placing articles this time....only 2 submitted till now. Perhaps complete just 10 or 12.

It's really sad that an article with 2850 words get 80-85 only...earlier I used to get 90+ for 2000 words.

Today I counted word count of Ushaji's article about Goa. 2800+ words, but given 80 only :blink:

Yes that is true Sandhyaji, Even more than the number of words one has to gather a lot of contents while writing and it takes a lot of effort and I feel that it is just not fair...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Yes that is true Sandhyaji, Even more than the number of words one has to gather a lot of contents while writing and it takes a lot of effort and I feel that it is just not fair...

Again Sandhyaji :ohmy: :unsure: :angry:
I don't know what happened to you people nowadays :evil: :evil: :( :(

Meera sandhu

Again Sandhyaji :ohmy: :unsure: :angry:
I don't know what happened to you people nowadays :evil: :evil: :( :(

Well I believe in do unto others what they do unto you...... :unsure: When someone adds on to my name I do the same....

Yes, Now a day cash credit given to the article is coming little down.
I would like to tell you once again that the cash credits are not given on the basis of just the count of words but on many other parameters like how much the article is unique and how much revenue it can generate to the site and many other parameters. It is not possible to give credits just based on length of the article.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.