Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote][quote]
How one can speculate that a particular article will generate less revenue? :blink:

Not seeing any article touching 100 INR these days. :(

You are right Sanjeev...even if certain articles can't generate income now or today, who knows it can't get more traffic tomorrow :whistle:[/quote]I can't but search engines does. Unless your content is unique they don't even dare to show your articles. that is the reason for only few articles makes money here though 13k articles present.[/quote]

May I suggest to keep part of the bonus view related! That could be payable once an article reaches particular number of views. But as you said its not a PPV site so that won't be practical perhaps.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
[quote][quote]
How one can speculate that a particular article will generate less revenue? :blink:

Not seeing any article touching 100 INR these days. :(

You are right Sanjeev...even if certain articles can't generate income now or today, who knows it can't get more traffic tomorrow :whistle:
I can't but search engines does. Unless your content is unique they don't even dare to show your articles. that is the reason for only few articles makes money here though 13k articles present.[/quote]

May I suggest to keep part of the bonus view related! That could be payable once an article reaches particular number of views. But as you said its not a PPV site so that won't be practical perhaps.[/quo

Perhaps that would be good thing but as you said it would not be possible to do that here.
Just to add to what Gulshanji said, your title will reveal how unique your article is, though it may not be always true. It is a proven fact that over 80% of the people do not tend to open the page unless the title is unique and what they are looking for.

yes, title is equally important as the content. If we are able to provide the synopsis of the topic in a simple phrase and show it as title, half work is already done

Also meta description should be attractive and interesting. Key words should also be supplied. This may help.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Just to add to what Gulshanji said, your title will reveal how unique your article is, though it may not be always true. It is a proven fact that over 80% of the people do not tend to open the page unless the title is unique and what they are looking for.

yes, title is equally important as the content. If we are able to provide the synopsis of the topic in a simple phrase and show it as title, half work is already done

Also meta description should be attractive and interesting. Key words should also be supplied. This may help.

I agree with you, every thing should be unique and to the point.10 keywords can do the trick in place of filling the whole box. No search engine ever picked all but only unique words therefor repeating same words again and again has no meaning as much as not placing them at all.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I have a doubt.
while preparing articles about tourist destinations, can we provide names and details of hotels including phone numbers. Also, can we add website address or e-mail id of those tourism departments?

tell me fast please...I want to submit one now :P :cheer:

Meera sandhu
I have a doubt.
while preparing articles about tourist destinations, can we provide names and details of hotels including phone numbers. Also, can we add website address or e-mail id of those tourism departments?

I will not suggest that unless you are getting paid for that by the hotel owners. I am against the names and phone numbers unless admin wants us to do promotion for them. Some sites do it on contract basis. Let admin make an agreement with them first. ;)

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I have a doubt.

I will not suggest that unless you are getting paid for that by the hotel owners. I am against the names and phone numbers unless admin wants us to do promotion for them. Some sites do it on contract basis. Let admin make an agreement with them first. ;)

I have submitted without contact details.
what about tourism? Can we provide their weblink in our article?
it's sure am not paid for it ;)

Meera sandhu

Just curious to know ! Who decides that ? the editor or the admin? Or is it a joint decision?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have a doubt.

I am afraid you are trying to prepare one for reviews section, you will end up getting max 50 cc for your review.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I have a doubt.

I am afraid you are trying to prepare one for reviews section, you will end up getting max 50 cc for your review.

Ayyo :unsure: :ohmy:
No no..am preparing for the contest...
Actually I have never entered review section :unsure:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.