I decided to give the "voter of the day" a try. I voted on some polls. But some of them were giving me messages that the polls are now closed. That's fine. But the polls that I never opened previously were also saying that I voted on it. How's that?
Secondly, can I keep a track on how many polls I voted on a particular day to keep a count?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't think we have any counter like that.

About other error, I guess there must be a glitch. Wait for admin's answer.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Yes some polls get old so they are closed as there is a limit which the person fix when submit a poll. Yes there should be some system through which one could keep a track how many polls he/she partcipated in a day but any how that is saved in the system and they automatically award a highest voter of the day. :)
I don't think we have any counter like that.

About other error, I guess there must be a glitch. Wait for admin's answer.

Well, that's not quite an issue. But I just brought it to the notice. I am sure the problem will be sorted out :cheer:
Yes some polls get old so they are closed as there is a limit which the person fix when submit a poll. Yes there should be some system through which one could keep a track how many polls he/she partcipated in a day but any how that is saved in the system and they automatically award a highest voter of the day. :)

Well, the system will work that way. That's out of question. After all, all the data is saved there. But as we can participate in the voting context, it would have been better if we knew how many votes we cast in a single day.
I decided to give the "voter of the day" a try. I voted on some polls. But some of them were giving me messages that the polls are now closed. That's fine. But the polls that I never opened previously were also saying that I voted on it. How's that?
Secondly, can I keep a track on how many polls I voted on a particular day to keep a count?
Go to Polls section, click My Stuff and then My Votes.

If the poll creator sets a close date, the poll will not accept voting beyond that date. If the poll creator left the closing date empty/default value, you can vote at any time.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Go to Polls section, click My Stuff and then My Votes.

If the poll creator sets a close date, the poll will not accept voting beyond that date. If the poll creator left the closing date empty/default value, you can vote at any time.

Thanks for the reply. This is new info to me. I will keep that in mind. Thanks once again :)
Keeping track on the number of polls you have voted is not bad. All of us do so.
Keeping track on the number of polls you have voted is not bad. All of us do so.

I find it a bit difficult to do so. I will either have to keep that in mind or will have to note down somewhere and I am a dumb in both :sick: I don't know how I am going to fair... :silly:
Voting on polls can fetch you to earn money.But we have to vote much so that other could not beat us.

Sharmistha Banerjee
yesterday one member was top of voter with one vote.
Please try here to get more.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.