I have heard that 1000 posts gives us 500 bonus points and the same for 1000 answers. I was going through some questions here. There aren't those many questions, I guess and some of them are locked. So, how do I reach 1000 answers? :(
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Well, No need to reach for that destination instantly.. Daily few questions are getting added and you can answer them regularly. You will reach to goal in future. ;)

Question and Answer section have became active recently.. That's why it is having less content.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Well, No need to reach for that destination instantly.. Daily few questions are getting added and you can answer them regularly. You will reach to goal in future. ;)

Question and Answer section have became active recently.. That's why it is having less content.

I don;t know when it became active as you say. But it is certainly having less stuff as compared to forums. Secondly, the solved questions cannot be answered. So, that reduces the chances to answer as well.

I don;t know when it became active as you say. But it is certainly having less stuff as compared to forums. Secondly, the solved questions cannot be answered. So, that reduces the chances to answer as well.

Solved means question creator have accepted one of answer, so no need to continue that question anymore.

Well, point system has been renewed few months ago, after that I have noticed that question and answer section become active in compare of past.. So every day we are getting more questions on it. Keep answering them before they got close. ;)

Best way is to post some of your own questions as well! That will enable others also to answer your questions and to post more questions! What it needs is people who ask questions as currently it is only limited to a handful few who post questions but the ones who post answers are many!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Solved means question creator have accepted one of answer, so no need to continue that question anymore.

Well, point system has been renewed few months ago, after that I have noticed that question and answer section become active in compare of past.. So every day we are getting more questions on it. Keep answering them before they got close. ;)

I know the meaning of "solved". I was just expressing my views there. But yes, there are newer questions coming up all the while. So that's good :)
Best way is to post some of your own questions as well! That will enable others also to answer your questions and to post more questions! What it needs is people who ask questions as currently it is only limited to a handful few who post questions but the ones who post answers are many!

I am agree on that. People who are giving answers has surely big crowd than people who are starting questions... so users have to for questions too.

Yes, that's one good idea to have our own questions as well. And this tendency also needs to be changed. Everyone should participate equally. I have seen that some few members are only asking questions.
There is no way. You can answer only the available questions. If there are no members to put questions, there will be no answers. If you have anything to ask, put your questions as well.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes, that's one good idea to have our own questions as well. And this tendency also needs to be changed. Everyone should participate equally. I have seen that some few members are only asking questions.

That's true! The participation needs to be healthy and interactive. Also many people actually do not understand the real purpose of the Q&A section judging on the kind of questions being asked. Only those questions should be asked the answers to which cannot be easily found on the google. But here people are asking only such type of questions and also some type that are more of a discussion or an opinion rather than a proper question!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

There is no way. You can answer only the available questions. If there are no members to put questions, there will be no answers. If you have anything to ask, put your questions as well.

So, it means, instead of asking something in the forum, I can ask it in the Answers section? I guess, the admin should encourage the members to post more questions.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.