The topic is locked.
Hi All,

I am pleased to announce list of winners for BBL5.

1. Suraj
2. Rambabu
3. Kalyani
4. Suni
5. Usha
6. Sandhya
7. SmritiJha
8. Bol Bachan
9. Ram Prosad
10. Sharmista

I was surprised to see all members deviated from what the contest is intended for and started writing tourist destination reviews which I specifically asked not to do. Technically those were not considered as articles rather go in reviews, yet they are considered (otherwise no winners this time).

And another surprise is nobody touched the most interesting and most useful categories of this time and just concentrated on whatever usually available on other websites. For example, Vacation packages and Transportation & Arrangements have no articles! Travel Guides has just 4. These three categories could have earn additional bonus if properly written.

Anyway, congratulations.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congratulations to all the winners of Big Boddunan League - Episode 5

1. Suraj
2. Rambabu
3. Kalyani
4. Suni
5. Usha
6. Sandhya
7. SmritiJha
8. Bol Bachan

You all have proved that Hard work never fails.

Keep Rocking Guys!

My Special thanks to Maverick.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
When will start the next such BBL? I am interested to participate in.
When will start the next such BBL? I am interested to participate in.

Warm congratulation to all the winners....................usually it started in the mid of every month.......
Thank you said by: Basheer, Sandhya Rani
Time to amend misdoings friends. :ohmy:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

ya :evil: :evil: :evil:
I was misled by you people ;) :P :laugh: :laugh:
Seeing author's articles who write for international sites ;) ;) , I thought I got it right :silly: :silly:

am surprised not to see Ram's name in the list. I read somewhere that he has send nominations :blink:

Meera sandhu

Seeing author's articles who write for international sites ;) ;) , I thought I got it right :silly: :silly:

am surprised not to see Ram's name in the list. I read somewhere that he has send nominations :blink:

You are leader yourself! Who can misguide you??? Just imagine the real reasons jijiji

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You are leader yourself! Who can misguide you??? Just imagine the real reasons jijiji

it's great to know that international writers who write for American sites got influenced/inspired by a fresher who is still earning A B C D of writing and grammar ;) :P :woohoo: :woohoo:
Thank you :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

it's great to know that international writers who write for American sites got influenced/inspired by a fresher who is still earning A B C D of writing and grammar ;) :P :woohoo: :woohoo:

Two things about International sites - first of all there are no contests there and secondly each site is unique in its own way, so it is not right to compare and contrast between sites . What an writer working on different sites gets is exposure to many things unique to that site like in the case of Boddunan ,and many different ways of working...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Two things about International sites - first of all there are no contests there and secondly each site is unique in its own way, so it is not right to compare and contrast between sites . What an writer working on different sites gets is exposure to many things and many ways of working...

I was just kidding with Sunny :P
You took it serious :ohmy: :ohmy:

Meera sandhu

Two things about International sites - first of all there are no contests there and secondly each site is unique in its own way, so it is not right to compare and contrast between sites . What an writer working on different sites gets is exposure to many things and many ways of working...

I was just kidding with Sunny :P
You took it serious :ohmy: :ohmy:

Kidding or serious the fact remains a fact always :) right ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.