The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congratulations to all the winners. :)

I know its hard work you all did for the contest. :)
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I am not decleared as winner. I don't know why? I submitted 11 articles this time. Out of which 3 got Rs50 and 2 got Rs35 and 4 got Rs50 and one Rs30. So I fulfiled all criteria and also send nominations also. Don't know why Thhis is happened?
Here is the list of articles.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10076]}

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Congratulation to all the winners of Big Boddunan League - 5
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I am not decleared as winner. I don't know why? I submitted 11 articles this time. Out of which 3 got Rs50 and 2 got Rs35 and 4 got Rs50 and one Rs30. So I fulfiled all criteria and also send nominations also. Don't know why Thhis is happened?

You need to contact admin. I think he missed out your name. :blink:

I have send pm ,let wait.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Time to amend misdoings friends. :ohmy:

ya :evil: :evil: :evil:
I was misled by you people ;) :P :laugh: :laugh:
Seeing author's articles who write for international sites ;) ;) , I thought I got it right :silly: :silly:

am surprised not to see Ram's name in the list. I read somewhere that he has send nominations :blink:

You are leader yourself! Who can misguide you??? Just imagine the real reasons jijiji

it's great to know that international writers who write for American sites got influenced/inspired by a fresher who is still earning A B C D of writing and grammar ;) :P :woohoo: :woohoo:
Thank you :laugh: :laugh:

Who said I am influenced by you? ;) If it was so I would be writing about Ooty and not Shanghai and difficult terrains experiences. You need worry not and take the blame on yourself :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo:

am trying to rewrite your Shangai article as my article and submit it here under "My experiences". What do you say? ;)

In that case you must be prepared to go with two Sardasr to look your article real one, a tough job jijiji. To hot to handle. :laugh: :laugh:

i read somewhere, Malayalam is to be introduced here. If so, I will translate that article easily :woohoo: :woohoo:
No one knows Malayalam here and I will pass through those two filtration.... ;)
Editors will translate using google translator and gets a different meaning...perhaps Shangai will be translated as Sandhya. Eppadi? :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

ram chetta, you need not worry. Perhaps admin missed one 'Ram' while declaring the results :whistle:

Meera sandhu

ram chetta, you need not worry. Perhaps admin missed one 'Ram' while declaring the results :whistle:

There was a mention of problem with seeing nominations, so probably yours was missed out because of that. Ram, don't worry, it will be sorted out!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA
But now, I doubt if he has read admin's post , to send nominations through PM.
Nominations we send through "Contact us" page didn't reach there.

Meera sandhu
Time to amend misdoings friends. :ohmy:

ya :evil: :evil: :evil:
I was misled by you people ;) :P :laugh: :laugh:
Seeing author's articles who write for international sites ;) ;) , I thought I got it right :silly: :silly:

am surprised not to see Ram's name in the list. I read somewhere that he has send nominations :blink:

You are leader yourself! Who can misguide you??? Just imagine the real reasons jijiji

it's great to know that international writers who write for American sites got influenced/inspired by a fresher who is still earning A B C D of writing and grammar ;) :P :woohoo: :woohoo:
Thank you :laugh: :laugh:

Who said I am influenced by you? ;) If it was so I would be writing about Ooty and not Shanghai and difficult terrains experiences. You need worry not and take the blame on yourself :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo:

am trying to rewrite your Shangai article as my article and submit it here under "My experiences". What do you say? ;)

In that case you must be prepared to go with two Sardasr to look your article real one, a tough job jijiji. To hot to handle. :laugh: :laugh:

i read somewhere, Malayalam is to be introduced here. If so, I will translate that article easily :woohoo: :woohoo:
No one knows Malayalam here and I will pass through those two filtration.... ;)
Editors will translate using google translator and gets a different meaning...perhaps Shangai will be translated as Sandhya. Eppadi? :woohoo: :woohoo:

Sardar will remain sardar in Kerala, moon or Shanghai, Bina sardar sab bekar. Singh is King.
animated-gifs-lions-078.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.