Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am planning to participate if time permits and I meet eligibility criteria !! I badly need funds!!! :P :P :P :P :P

You can do it, one article a day will be easy target for you! It will be great to see you write on this particular subject!!! :cheer:

I don't know what would be the final outcome but I want to earn as much as JIJI has done!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

You can easily do that, after all you used to be the top earner until Jiji came along and then you stopped writing altogether!!! :silly:
mysmiley3.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Santhanu Suresh
Thanks Maverick so after a long wait finally a new contest started. I would try to participate in the contest this time. :)

Too many competitors- God knows what happens to my chances!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10401]}

This is not a competition in real sense, you submit minimum 10 good articles and you get 1000 in your account!

Thanks Maverick so after a long wait finally a new contest started. I would try to participate in the contest this time. :)

Too many competitors- God knows what happens to my chances!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10401]}

Don't worry. There is no such competition in the contest I think. Every one gets the prize if he/she submits whole 10 articles fulfilling the criteria. :laugh:
I am planning to participate if time permits and I meet eligibility criteria !! I badly need funds!!! :P :P :P :P :P

You can do it, one article a day will be easy target for you! It will be great to see you write on this particular subject!!! :cheer:

I don't know what would be the final outcome but I want to earn as much as JIJI has done!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

You can easily do that, after all you used to be the top earner until Jiji came along and then you stopped writing altogether!!! :silly:

Her earnings made me so envious that my mind went blank and I found myself struggling with my thoughts and pen ( keyboard)!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10402]}
@Maverick

I have a question here. Am I permitted to write on homes taking up the concept of 'Home" exploring the possibilities from a psychological plane for most Indians or people all over the world which might take on 'Short story' telling forms?
@Maverick

I have a question here. Am I permitted to write on homes taking up the concept of 'Home" exploring the possibilities from a psychological plane for most Indians or people all over the world which might take on 'Short story' telling forms?
You can write anything about home provided they fall into below categories:

Planning & Building
Renting & Leasing
Home Furnishings
Kitchen
Cleaning
Plumbing
Lighting & Ambience
Home Decoration
Home Appliances
Home & Garden
Home Development & Improvement

How you narrate is your choice. btw.. welcome on board again.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta, Santhanu Suresh

Her earnings made me so envious that my mind went blank and I found myself struggling with my thoughts and pen ( keyboard)!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10402]}

I feel it is best to write on topic you are most conversant with. You would be again top earner if you just write on any topic- in the contest or not. :cheer: :cheer:

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thanks for announcing the another contest. Boddunan always giving the opportunity to earn better...

Please stop thanks and write articles. such posts are liable for deletion. :angry: :angry:

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I am confused to put article on vaccum cleaner under home appliance, cleaning or home improvement.
I am confused to put article on vaccum cleaner under home appliance, cleaning or home improvement.

If you are focusing on technical aspects, features, uses etc. of the vacuum cleaner, then put it under Home Appliances.
if you are focusing only on cleaning aspect, only then put it under Cleaning sub category.

You need not consider Home Improvement for this particular topic, as it normally features only various improvements in designs, decorating, adding facilities etc.

I trust this helps you!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.