Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My request is- Please do not write anything other than doubts on articles in BBL episode VI. Matter like someone not participating or not, submitting less or more articles etc are not matters worth discussing. Just you need to write articles. The conditions are very clear and in fact there needs be no doubt. But still if there is some genuine doubt, it is okay to write- otherwise not.

It is a matter of regret that I had to delete some posts being irrelevant.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, Santhanu Suresh
I have lost my interest as some articles are rejected though all are my self written and data collected from net. But now I think this site is imposing more restriction about this.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I have lost my interest as some articles are rejected though all are my self written and data collected from net. But now I think this site is imposing more restriction about this.

Do you really proof of where you have copied those articles from? All your claims of writing those articles on your own are false and you it too so do not waste time ranting here! Being such a senior member you should know better! This site is being much lenient than other sites where immediate action upon such practices is deleting accounts, so do you still want to compare with other sites?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Santhanu Suresh

Do you really proof of where you have copied those articles from? All your claims of writing those articles on your own are false and you it too so do not waste time ranting here! Being such a senior member you should know better! This site is being much lenient than other sites where immediate action upon such practices is deleting accounts, so do you still want to compare with other sites?

Mam where am i comparing? Ok I have submitted and you discovered that those are copied, Yes data collected from some site. It may be some lines are matching but all are self written. Ok I don't want any misunderstanding regarding this. And I know I have no right to criticize any site. I love boddunan and members as I know This site has given me a lot where I started working first first. Yes I want appolize if I have done any mistake . I did not make any mistake knowingly. I am not so good in english so may be some people can misunderstand me.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Mam where am i comparing? Ok I have submitted and you discovered that those are copied, Yes data collected from some site. It may be some lines are matching but all are self written. Ok I don't want any misunderstanding regarding this. And I know I have no right to criticize any site. I love boddunan and members as I know This site has given me a lot where I started working first first. Yes I want appolize if I have done any mistake . I did not make any mistake knowingly. I am not so good in english so may be some people can misunderstand me.

Let me make it clear that it is not a case of misunderstanding, we know your English is not so good and all editors here have accommodated this fact and have tried to help you improve your English skills. If it were a case of misunderstanding we would not have approved any of your other articles. And it is not just me but other editors too have caught your copy, every one takes help from other sources but only as reference to verify their facts and add to the,. What you have done is not this but plain plagiarism.

Also I am making it clear to you, do not pursue this issue any further or you will fall in more trouble.

Thank you said by: RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA, Santhanu Suresh
I had announced that i will participate in BBL-6, but i didn't got time participate as i am busy with my CAT preparation. Hopefully in next contest I'll be there.

Want to make each day Accountable

Even I am upset as till now I have completed just 6 articles and just 2 days left. Today I have to go outstation so I won't utlise today to write articles. I really afraid how I am going to finish it.
Guys, as requested previously also, please do not write posts here regarding your ability or likewise to participate, no. of articles, reasons for not writing articles etc. here!

We have had to delete similar posts earlier too, please do not push us to do that again!

@ Maverick its taking time to get articles approved by admin as today is the last day and I am not sure whether I would win the contest or not as my four of the articles are still pending and one still to be submitted yet. Hope to get them all approved today to get some time to write one more if required. :blink:
@ Maverick its taking time to get articles approved by admin as today is the last day and I am not sure whether I would win the contest or not as my four of the articles are still pending and one still to be submitted yet. Hope to get them all approved today to get some time to write one more if required. :blink:

All your articles have been reviewed by editors and unless rejected at editors level, you can still include them in the list that you send to admin so do not worry about it much.

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.