Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@ Maverick its taking time to get articles approved by admin as today is the last day and I am not sure whether I would win the contest or not as my four of the articles are still pending and one still to be submitted yet. Hope to get them all approved today to get some time to write one more if required. :blink:

All your articles have been reviewed by editors and unless rejected at editors level, you can still include them in the list that you send to admin so do not worry about it much.

No 2 of my articles are still pending at editor level since yesterday. I am worried for them. :blink:
@ Maverick its taking time to get articles approved by admin as today is the last day and I am not sure whether I would win the contest or not as my four of the articles are still pending and one still to be submitted yet. Hope to get them all approved today to get some time to write one more if required. :blink:

All your articles have been reviewed by editors and unless rejected at editors level, you can still include them in the list that you send to admin so do not worry about it much.

No 2 of my articles are still pending at editor level since yesterday. I am worried for them. :blink:

Even if the articles are pending, you may include these in your list. As you have submitted these within time, these will qualify unless rejected.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.