Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congratulations to the revenue winners. :)

Live in the present :)
Thank you said by: Mary, Santhanu Suresh
Congrats to all the winners. :)

@ Maverick But I am afraid that would make the forum section dead here. :blink:
I don't think so. Forum is often used as a communication platform rather than a money making machine due to the people who makes it lively. If at all revenue sharing needs more funds, we will consider as per the requirement, for now articles are more important for us till we expand into more categories.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta, Santhanu Suresh
Congrats to all the winners. :)

@ Maverick But I am afraid that would make the forum section dead here. :blink:
I don't think so. Forum is often used as a communication platform rather than a money making machine due to the people who makes it lively. If at all revenue sharing needs more funds, we will consider as per the requirement, for now articles are more important for us till we expand into more categories.

My hearty congratulations who got their names in the list - BRSP - Feb 2013. It would be better if we consider this as communication platform rather than a source of making money. Keep Rocking Guys!

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: Mary, Santhanu Suresh
Congrats to all boddunan friends. I could not win revenue sharing of last month as I was out of station.
Happy to see peoples winning good revenue. Have fun!
Thank you said by: Mary, RobertP, Santhanu Suresh
Congratulations to all winners of Revenue sharing program of February 2013.

All the best.

Be positive
Thank you said by: Mary, RobertP, Santhanu Suresh
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.