Hello All,

This content is temporarily suspended.

Continuing from the success of BBL, I am pleased to introduce another exciting contest on Boddunan - The Boddunan Top Writers contest. Without any delay here we go with the details.

Benefits
1. Rs.250 per article, not exceeding 5 articles per member per month. Total of 20 awards per month.
2. Selected articles will be featured on homepage for one month.
3. Special designations/ranks will be introduced in the future for top writers (under consideration).

Introduction:
The main concept of the contest is to write articles as the name suggests. However the contest does not force you to write more articles rather it focuses on quality of the articles that you submit. We have allotted a total fund of Rs.5000 per month for the contest and is awarded for top articles.

Concept:
1. The contest requires nominations from you, the writers, for your articles which you consider as "THE BEST".
2. Every month, selected articles will be awarded Rs.250 per article will be given, no exceeding 20 such awards per month.
3. A maximum of 10 articles can be nominated per member on a given month
4. A maximum of 5 articles can be selected for awards per member on a given month
5. There will be no restriction on category you choose to write articles.
6. "THE BEST" does not mean the article with highest payout, rather the content that attracts and appeal to more national/international users.

Terms & Conditions:
1. The content must be unique and should not be copied from anywhere. If we found you copied, you will be banned for writing as a whole or banned for participating in the contest with not less than 2 such contests (as decided by the administrator).
2. The article title must be unique and appeal to the editors/administrator. After all it is the first impression.
3. No grammatical errors present. This one rule can make your article not eligible for award.
4. Everyone can participate in this contest however copycats will be disqualified from next month, if found any.

How to participate?
1. Write best articles as possible starting 1st of every month till 25th (dates inclusive).
2. Nominate your top articles (up-to a maximum of 10) through contact us form (do not send PM to me).
3. Selected articles will be given award on next month.

Questions?
Reply to this thread

Any other matters, thanks, best wishes etc.
Please do not post them here.

I wish you all the best and happy writing.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That means one can write any number of articles throughout the month but can submit 5 of them to admin which he thought are best for awards. Is that right admin?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

That means one can write any number of articles throughout the month but can submit 5 of them to admin which he thought are best for awards. Is that right admin?
You can submit 10 articles out of which a maximum of 5 can be considered provided they outshine the others.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You can submit 10 articles out of which a maximum of 5 can be considered provided they outshine the others.

I hope my pending articles qualify for the same!!! :laugh: Since these are not yet published.

Hello All,

Continuing from the success of BBL, I am pleased to introduce another exciting contest on Boddunan - The Boddunan Top Writers contest. Without any delay here we go with the details.

Benefits
1. Rs.250 per article, not exceeding 5 articles per member per month. Total of 20 awards per month.
3. Special designations/ranks will be introduced in the future for top writers (under consideration).

Introduction:
The main concept of the contest is to write articles as the name suggests. However the contest does not force you to write more articles rather it focuses on quality of the articles that you submit. We have allotted a total fund of Rs.5000 per month for the contest and is awarded for top articles.

Concept:
1. The contest requires nominations from you, the writers, for your articles which you consider as "THE BEST".
2. Every month, selected articles will be awarded Rs.250 per article will be given, no exceeding 20 such awards per month.
4. A maximum of 5 articles can be selected for awards per member on a given month
6. "THE BEST" does not mean the article with highest payout, rather the content that attracts and appeal to more national/international users.

Terms & Conditions:
1. The content must be unique and should not be copied from anywhere. If we found you copied, you will be banned for writing as a whole or banned for participating in the contest with not less than 2 such contests (as decided by the administrator).
2. The article title must be unique and appeal to the editors/administrator. After all it is the first impression.
3. No grammatical errors present. This one rule can make your article not eligible for award.
4. Everyone can participate in this contest however copycats will be disqualified from next month, if found any.

How to participate?
1. Write best articles as possible starting 1st of every month till 25th (dates inclusive).
2. Nominate your top articles (up-to a maximum of 10) through contact us form (do not send PM to me).

Questions?
Reply to this thread

The best aspect of this feature is, Boddunan will be buzzing with activity all through the year, which is of paramount interest to me..
Hello All,

Benefits

Introduction:

Concept:

Terms & Conditions:

How to participate?

Questions?
Reply to this thread

The best aspect of this feature is, Boddunan will be buzzing with activity all through the year, which is of paramount interest to me..

That's what seems to be the idea behind this change of format. BB L was serving half the purpose while we can take advantage of writing throughout the month.

So we can earn maximum of 1250 Rs Bonus from this contest?. :)

I feel BBL was better than this contest.
:blink:

I think this one is better for writers like you, because writing only 5 articles you can win 1250 bonus in addition to regular pay.

This contest is better in a way. There is no restriction on topic and category. Write on any topic as you consider okay.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I think this one is better for writers like you, because writing only 5 articles you can win 1250 bonus in addition to regular pay.

Yes of course this is better for me than BBL but as a whole there will be less bonus in this contest now. :blink:
I liked the 4th point in Terms & Conditions - anyone can participate and that looks great. So, I can also write here as I was unable to write for the BBL. Thanks for such a sweet thing!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.