Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
So we can earn maximum of 1250 Rs Bonus from this contest?. :)

I feel BBL was better than this contest.
:blink:
You don't need to worry about submitting minimum 10 articles. write one good articles and get your share, isn't it good?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
We can write 10 articles on any topic and will have enough time to write which is good... As long as there is something to keep you busy ,promising to bring in increased earnings I feel it is a good thing. My question is Rs 250 an article ,is above the cash credit already given to the article or inclusive of it...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

We can write 10 articles on any topic and will have enough time to write which is good... As long as there is something to keep you busy ,promising to bring in increased earnings I feel it is a good thing. My question is Rs 250 an article ,is above the cash credit already given to the article or inclusive of it...

Of course yes, since you have to send links of your 10 articles after 25th when your articles would be in published state. 5 best out of your 10 could be selected for 250/ I hope yours would sure find place. Cheers.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Rakhi Yadav

Of course yes, since you have to send links of your 10 articles after 25th when your articles would be in published state. 5 best out of your 10 could be selected for 250/ I hope yours would sure find place. Cheers.

Dear Sunil, I solicit your clarification.
All the 10 articles must be approved by the administrator ahead of sending the links to the 10 articles. Is it not?
Please don't laugh if i sound foolish
Thank you said by: Rakhi Yadav

All the 10 articles must be approved by the administrator ahead of sending the links to the 10 articles. Is it not?

Even if I laugh you won't see it bigbro- As it's practice all articles sent to admin would be the best ones according to author himself and if they are not copied, have admin's guarantee to get through. I hope I am clear about your query. Thanks.

Even if I laugh you won't see it bigbro- As it's practice all articles sent to admin would be the best ones according to author himself and if they are not copied, have admin's guarantee to get through. I hope I am clear about your query. Thanks.

So. it means, after completing my articles, i need to send links to 10 of the articles which i regard as the best. And out of these, 5 articles will be selected by the administrator after ensuring the articles are free from any corruptive actions.

So. it means, after completing my articles, i need to send links to 10 of the articles which i regard as the best. And out of these, 5 articles will be

selected by the administrator after ensuring the articles are free from any corruptive actions.

Although you stand very good chances of having all of yours selected but since admin has to select only 20 from the whole lot, you can have lesser than 5 selected.

Wow! Really imaginative and great contest! What I liked the best is that there is no minimum no. required for qualifying, which means we can write less but much better quality articles! Thanks Maverick once again! I hope we see more imaginative and original ideas than usual!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
One drawback I see in the contest is - In previous contest there could be "N" of winners unlike the new contest where there is 5000 Rs which will be distributed among the writers for the articles that too one can get maximum of 1250 Rs. :blink:
One drawback I see in the contest is - In previous contest there could be "N" of winners unlike the new contest where there is 5000 Rs which will be distributed among the writers for the articles that too one can get maximum of 1250 Rs. :blink:

Possibly not even one member would get Rs 1250 since 5 articles need to be selected out of whatever you have submitted ...If there are many equally good articles then the money gets distributed and no one may get the full amount...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.