Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We have to send the link through contact us form to Boddunan support or some thing else.

Sharmistha Banerjee
We have to send the link through contact us form to Boddunan support or some thing else.

There is no something else, only Contact Us form!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Actually I send the link through Boddunan Support.So the process is alright.And I have send ten links.So is it ok.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Actually I send the link through Boddunan Support.So the process is alright.And I have send ten links.So is it ok.

That's the one!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you so much.Now its clear to me.I have followed the right process.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Can articles submitted from 26th till end of month be included in next month nominations. Obviously, these cannot be in current month.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Can articles submitted from 26th till end of month be included in next month nominations. Obviously, these cannot be in current month.
No

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
BBL was the good one.I don't think that everyone will be the winner for the top writer.In BBL at least one with minimum earning can win the contest. But here it is difficult to earn. Anyway lets see.

Sharmistha Banerjee

I have also sent my links yesterday mornnig. Now I am just keeping my fingers crossed and hope that something positive will come up ;)
When the result will get published, any idea? It just written that in the next month. I am in a shambles situation :(

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.