Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Can articles submitted from 26th till end of month be included in next month nominations. Obviously, these cannot be in current month.
No

But if an article has been written after 26th of a month and edited also but is submitted in current month, will that qualify for reward. For example, an article is written on 27th April and edited many times. But this submitted finally on first May. will this qualify in month of May?

You should have submitted it with your other URLs in last month but since it was not available/completed by 25th it probably would be neither here nor there, yet you may PM to admin.

My view is that date of article is date of submission and not date of editing. An editor can edit and administration approve only after article is submitted. I feel that date of submission by an author is date of article. I submitted an article on first of May. so this should qualify in May only. In April, this was beyond jurisdiction of editorial staff. I only wish consideration and confirmation of this. .

Boddunan editor registers the date while you begin writing, my suggestion is to bring it to admin's knowledge for best results.

The issue is raised through this post. I hope Admin will consider. This is only for knowledge and suitable future action. I am not personally very bothered.
The article creation date is considered for the purpose of consideration. So I suggest you to send a support request for removal of pending article and write new one in next month.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Can articles submitted from 26th till end of month be included in next month nominations. Obviously, these cannot be in current month.
No

But if an article has been written after 26th of a month and edited also but is submitted in current month, will that qualify for reward. For example, an article is written on 27th April and edited many times. But this submitted finally on first May. will this qualify in month of May?

You should have submitted it with your other URLs in last month but since it was not available/completed by 25th it probably would be neither here nor there, yet you may PM to admin.

My view is that date of article is date of submission and not date of editing. An editor can edit and administration approve only after article is submitted. I feel that date of submission by an author is date of article. I submitted an article on first of May. so this should qualify in May only. In April, this was beyond jurisdiction of editorial staff. I only wish consideration and confirmation of this. .

Boddunan editor registers the date while you begin writing, my suggestion is to bring it to admin's knowledge for best results.

The issue is raised through this post. I hope Admin will consider. This is only for knowledge and suitable future action. I am not personally very bothered.
The article creation date is considered for the purpose of consideration. So I suggest you to send a support request for removal of pending article and write new one in next month.

I have two articles on my dashboard, which were created after 25 of April. Both of them are unfinished though. But, I have rewritten the articles on may 1st with additional conternt. These two articles are also unfinished and still they are in development stage.
In such cases also is it necessary to send a request to support staff to remove my old unfinished articles as you suggested?
I have 3 articles which i submitted on 25 and 26. Two articles were approved by the editors and pending admin review. So what should I do now?

“In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.”
No

I have two articles on my dashboard, which were created after 25 of April. Both of them are unfinished though. But, I have rewritten the articles on may 1st with additional conternt. These two articles are also unfinished and still they are in development stage.
In such cases also is it necessary to send a request to support staff to remove my old unfinished articles as you suggested?
If they are not approved yet, and you don't want to submit them for April contest, you can send request.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I have 3 articles which i submitted on 25 and 26. Two articles were approved by the editors and pending admin review. So what should I do now?
Article submitted on 25th is eligible for the contest (if you have sent nomination) where as you can decide whether you want to keep or remove the one submitted on 26th.

No

Thank you for the clarification and suggestion. I have sent fresh communication to support team by including the articles dated not later than 25th April though one is submitted on first may and also approved by editor. .

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Hai friends, I would like to participate this contest. Could anyone explain me about it indetail. I could not understand though I read all the posts.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Hai friends, I would like to participate this contest. Could anyone explain me about it indetail. I could not understand though I read all the posts.

There is nothing much to detail about it, simply post your articles as usual and send your article links to admin after 25th of every month. (maximum 10 links which you think your best out of any numbers that you write)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Oh wow, ok thank you so much sunil ji. i will do my best.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Dear All,

I regret to say that this contest will be suspended temporarily until further notice, starting May 2014. The contest will be continue for the month of April 2014. All article submitted till April 25, 2014 will be eligible for the contest.

~ Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.