Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't figure in this list :( I lost the 1000 points mark by a whisker
But congrats to those who have made it :)

It always looks somewhat unlucky to lose something by small margin. I also missed getting two shares only by a few points and so got one share instead of one.

When I checked the points showed more than 1000. So, I thought I reached there. But when the points were reset, some of my ponts were carried over and the rest remained. So, I lost out.

Exactly this is what happened to me also.

I am leaving no stone upturned this time. But with meaningful comments, I hope to be there somewhere this month too after ;)

It always looks somewhat unlucky to lose something by small margin. I also missed getting two shares only by a few points and so got one share instead of one.

In the past twice it has happened with me when I missed getting 3 shares by a few points only and you really feel bad when that happens,once it was because there was some problem with the points adding up and in another instance I was not aware of the time difference here...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In the past twice it has happened with me when I missed getting 3 shares by a few points only and you really feel bad when that happens,once it was because there was some problem with the points adding up and in another instance I was not aware of the time difference here...

Don't worry try this time.

Try to reach 3K points on or before 29/04 definitely you will get 3 shares this time.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Congratulations to all the winners. This time revenue share is more than previous months.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Congratulations to all the winners but I am online after long time and earning is decreasing day by day.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Congratulations to all the winners but I am online after long time and earning is decreasing day by day.

First of all congratulations to all the winners.
Ya I agree. The earning of the site is decreasing day by day though individual's earning keeps increasing.
Congratulations to all winners of Revenue sharing Program - March 2013

Revenue share is good in this month.

Be positive
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.