Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Its great to see my name there!! :woohoo:

That's surely boost my confident for writing more. Thanks a lot.

And congratulation to all other winners too. ;)

Congrats Anand for the achievement. That really proves that you write good and great. Just keep up the good work.

Thanks abhi.. Well this is my first contest win on this site and feeling really good. I hope next time I can your name on the list. Best of luck. ;)

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
My warm congrats to writers who have the made the list and lots of best wishes! I find a few new members' name to my great pleasure! Great going, mates! Keep it up!!

I think you forgot to send a nomination for your article you submitted during that period, it was brilliant one!

Gosh! I am debiting your account!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10621]}
My warm congrats to writers who have the made the list and lots of best wishes! I find a few new members' name to my great pleasure! Great going, mates! Keep it up!!

I think you forgot to send a nomination for your article you submitted during that period, it was brilliant one!

You are most welcome! But like always you have avoided answering my question!!! :angry: :angry:
smiley4_2013-05-15.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You are most welcome! But like always you have avoided answering my question!!! :angry: :angry:

Here goes my answer! I did overlook it and paid a back-breaking price - losing 250 bucks in these hard days
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10628]}
!!

Here goes my answer! I did overlook it and paid a back-breaking price - losing 250 bucks in these hard days
!!

Serves you right, I must say!!! :angry: :angry: Next time probably I should send you a reminder for it!! B)
mysmiley1.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

!!

Apparently, Rs. 250/- is too small an amount for you. That is why you ignored. However there is a sense of achievement in getting your article included among the best articles of a month. I hope you will definitely care to nominate your article this month. Another reason may be that you are a celebrity on the site and so do not care for trifling issues. :cheer: :cheer:
smiley4_2013-05-16.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

!!

Apparently, Rs. 250/- is too small an amount for you. That is why you ignored. However there is a sense of achievement in getting your article included among the best articles of a month. I hope you will definitely care to nominate your article this month. Another reason may be that you are a celebrity on the site and so do not care for trifling issues. :cheer: :cheer:

No, Sirji! It is lot of money for me!! Next time I won't wait for Kalyani's reminder to claim it for sure!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10632]}
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Congrats to the Winners...But how should i enter in this contest? Just asking to be winner of next contest

!!

Serves you right, I must say!!! :angry: :angry: Next time probably I should send you a reminder for it!! B)

Yeah, it served me very right for my wrong!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10633]}
Congrats to the Winners...But how should i enter in this contest? Just asking to be winner of next contest

Go to the first page of this topic where Maverick has given all the details that are needed...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.