Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Suny Ag
Editor & Super Moderator
253 20k 141.2k
10 years ago
This is good program. But I feel that there are not more than twenty active members. So all these may get the recognition in just four or five months. I understand that any member is recognized only once.

true but badge allotted will remain for ever....

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

rambabu
Perandor
1.49k 32k 218.8k
10 years ago
This is good program. But I feel that there are not more than twenty active members. So all these may get the recognition in just four or five months. I understand that any member is recognized only once.

true but badge allotted will remain for ever....

How about changing the color of the badge as the member's participation increases? It's a suggestion.
mohan manohar
Diamond Mate
52 3.75k 21.9k
10 years ago
This program will create more member participation, from which link the program can be accessed.

Go to poll section to cast your votes - up to 3.
Thanks, :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

Devyani Sarkar
Diamond Mate
167 4.81k 33.4k
10 years ago
This is new but an interesting program. I am exciting for polls. This may be inspired from the election polls of Dec 2013 and 2014 upcoming elections in India.
Thank you said by: Biswajit Kumar Nath
usha manohar
Basileus
704 19.5k 126.1k
10 years ago
I personally feel that the members should not be voting themselves, it beats the whole purpose...Someone may not want to cast a vote in their favor and may lose out on a vote so it wouldnt be fair !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu
Perandor
1.49k 32k 218.8k
10 years ago
I personally feel that the members should not be voting themselves, it beats the whole purpose...Someone may not want to cast a vote in their favor and may lose out on a vote so it wouldnt be fair !

Yes. I agree.. I too think a member should not vote for himself or herself.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Suny Ag
Editor & Super Moderator
253 20k 141.2k
10 years ago

Yes. I gree. I too think a member should not vote for himself or herself.

I agree but it's not prohibited.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
usha manohar
Basileus
704 19.5k 126.1k
10 years ago

That's the whole point ! it is like self promotion and not fair in a selection process, unless everyone voted for themselves...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Suny Ag
Editor & Super Moderator
253 20k 141.2k
10 years ago

That's the whole point ! it is like self promotion and not fair in a selection process, unless everyone voted for themselves...

Selection for what- All 10 members are going to get a badge. Next month 10 more will be there. And voting for own is not prohibited anywhere. Every one goes to cast a vote for self. You don't expect Soniya gandhi going to vote for her opponent in an election.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
usha manohar
Basileus
704 19.5k 126.1k
10 years ago

Selection for what- All 10 members are going to get a badge. Next month 10 more will be there. And voting for own is not prohibited anywhere. Every one goes to cast a vote for self. You don't expect Soniya gandhi going to vote for her opponent in an election.

Well we know what politics is all about, self promotion ! Here the criteria is different and hopefully more fair ...I just said what I feel is fair !

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.