Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Boddunan is always surprising me with new innovations and always on creativity and this is one such master class which will bear a badge, it is always nice to have it, it gives the super sense of values attached with us and that too from the fellow members, it is a super starter thanks admn. and editors.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Boddunan is always surprising me with new innovations and always on creativity and this is one such master class which will bear a badge, it is always nice to have it, it gives the super sense of values attached with us and that too from the fellow members, it is a super starter thanks admn. and editors.

An honor in any form will boost the performance of the members. And this in turn enables the member to stretch his or her capabilities beyond measure. Here its a WIN-WIN situation. Both the members and the Administrators are winners.
My name too figures in the list, wow!! For me it is a recognition already, thanks Boddunan!! :P :P :P

If not you who else Chinmoy? You, Sunil,Gulshanji ,kalyani, sandhya,Usha are the stalwarts. We are toddlers.still wet behind the ears. Kudos to all of you.

You are right about Chinmoy, Gulshanji and Kalyani but rest of us have all joined almost at the same time. Give or take a month or two.

When I joined Gulshanji was there as were many whose presence I longer see. Here I have to mention Gulshanji's name for his consistency and seminal contribution. We have been later joined by a host of spirited members whose contributions speak for themselves and what is remarkable that they have achieved that in a very short span of time. If we, the seniors, have had a role, let it be so but the entire credit should go to them!! keep up your excellent work!!
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, suni51
My name too figures in the list, wow!! For me it is a recognition already, thanks Boddunan!! :P :P :P

If not you who else Chinmoy? You, Sunil,Gulshanji ,kalyani, sandhya,Usha are the stalwarts. We are toddlers.still wet behind the ears. Kudos to all of you.

You are right about Chinmoy, Gulshanji and Kalyani but rest of us have all joined almost at the same time. Give or take a month or two.

When I joined Gulshanji was there as were many whose presence I longer see. Here I have to mention Gulshanji's name for his consistency and seminal contribution. We have been later joined by a host of spirited members whose contributions speak for themselves and what is remarkable that they have achieved that in a very short span of time. If we, the seniors, have had a role, let it be so but the entire credit should go to them!! keep up your excellent work!!

When I joined Boddunan you perhaps were the most active member of this site, baring of course the lady from Kerala having lot of ink in her typewriter. I know, you were going great guns, firing on all cylinders but .... rest is history, we all know why!!! :unsure:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

When I joined Boddunan you perhaps were the most active member of this site, baring of course the lady from Kerala having lot of ink in her typewriter. I know, you were going great guns, firing on all cylinders but .... rest is history, we all know why!!! :unsure:

I have not been very consistent because of certain constraints like the mercurial lady you talked about but Gulshanji's consistency has been truly phenomenal. He has always been there!!
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

And yet you have made yourself very valuable and much sought after in such a short time with your valuable contributions and presence here. Including Rambabu too!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

And yet you have made yourself very valuable and much sought after in such a short time with your valuable contributions and presence here. Including Rambabu too!

That club includes you also!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

But that may not be really what all feel about me since I am undoubtedly the most controversial and notorious member here, kicking up furious dust from time to time!! :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

But that may not be really what all feel about me since I am undoubtedly the most controversial and notorious member here, kicking up furious dust from time to time!! :woohoo:

Clearing the Wearing Rust and Choking Dust
Comes the True Color And Shine At Last!! :P :P :P

Sought after? :laugh: You certainly have your own ways when it comes to acquiring fame and popularity. Have you checked the flow of the ink of your computer lady?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.