Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My name too figures in the list, wow!! For me it is a recognition already, thanks Boddunan!! :P :P :P

If not you who else Chinmoy? You, Sunil,Gulshanji ,kalyani, sandhya,Usha are the stalwarts. We are toddlers.still wet behind the ears. Kudos to all of you.

You are right about Chinmoy, Gulshanji and Kalyani but rest of us have all joined almost at the same time. Give or take a month or two.

When I joined Gulshanji was there as were many whose presence I longer see. Here I have to mention Gulshanji's name for his consistency and seminal contribution. We have been later joined by a host of spirited members whose contributions speak for themselves and what is remarkable that they have achieved that in a very short span of time. If we, the seniors, have had a role, let it be so but the entire credit should go to them!! keep up your excellent work!!

When I joined Boddunan you perhaps were the most active member of this site, baring of course the lady from Kerala having lot of ink in her typewriter. I know, you were going great guns, firing on all cylinders but .... rest is history, we all know why!!! :unsure:

I have not been very consistent because of certain constraints like the mercurial lady you talked about but Gulshanji's consistency has been truly phenomenal. He has always been there!!

True.Maintaining consistency is not everybody's cup of tea. I can say Forums are Gulshanji's playground and his presence electrifies forums. This is what my heart says and the results are there for all of us to see.

Obviously! He has been consistent both in terms of presence as well as quality and that's reason for his popularity.

I would like to bring another quality of GulshanJi for everyone's attention, he never looses his cool but clarifies his points even if someone (and most of the time it's me) seems standing against his own point of view in some cases.

Oh you people really forget my name. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: If you ask me about the famous member here I would certainly give her name she single handidly run the forum section in the past I remember she kept involving many members in the forum including me. :)

Now she is quietly readying herself for a more dedicated onslaught!! :P :P :P :P
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
My name too figures in the list, wow!! For me it is a recognition already, thanks Boddunan!! :P :P :P

If not you who else Chinmoy? You, Sunil,Gulshanji ,kalyani, sandhya,Usha are the stalwarts. We are toddlers.still wet behind the ears. Kudos to all of you.

You are right about Chinmoy, Gulshanji and Kalyani but rest of us have all joined almost at the same time. Give or take a month or two.

When I joined Gulshanji was there as were many whose presence I longer see. Here I have to mention Gulshanji's name for his consistency and seminal contribution. We have been later joined by a host of spirited members whose contributions speak for themselves and what is remarkable that they have achieved that in a very short span of time. If we, the seniors, have had a role, let it be so but the entire credit should go to them!! keep up your excellent work!!

When I joined Boddunan you perhaps were the most active member of this site, baring of course the lady from Kerala having lot of ink in her typewriter. I know, you were going great guns, firing on all cylinders but .... rest is history, we all know why!!! :unsure:

I have not been very consistent because of certain constraints like the mercurial lady you talked about but Gulshanji's consistency has been truly phenomenal. He has always been there!!

True.Maintaining consistency is not everybody's cup of tea. I can say Forums are Gulshanji's playground and his presence electrifies forums. This is what my heart says and the results are there for all of us to see.

Obviously! He has been consistent both in terms of presence as well as quality and that's reason for his popularity.

I would like to bring another quality of GulshanJi for everyone's attention, he never looses his cool but clarifies his points even if someone (and most of the time it's me) seems standing against his own point of view in some cases.

Oh you people really forget my name. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: If you ask me about the famous member here I would certainly give her name she single handidly run the forum section in the past I remember she kept involving many members in the forum including me. :)

Now she is quietly readying herself for a more dedicated onslaught!! :P :P :P :P

I know sanjeev is looking for a 'thankyou' coming in a few moments.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

One more point I forgot to add is that when she is uneasily quiet, you can expect anything - a storm, typhoon, tsunami and worse!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I am the only one who knows it better. In fact, I happen to be one testing his patience very hard!!

But he relishes such situations. No frowning. No fretting. No fuming. For me he's the embodiment of Shanti.

I want something more than a thank you hope people will say something about me too. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

One more point I forgot to add is that when she is uneasily quiet, you can expect anything - a storm, typhoon, tsunami and worse!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

No comments. She is reading everything, at the risk of losing her precious money she would be making if not reading my useless posts. ;)

No comments. She is reading everything, at the risk of losing her precious money she would be making if not reading my useless posts. ;)

That's right she is a sort of a person who does believe in making money for anything. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Hope she reacts now. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Sir, I expect nobody to agree with me. But I will like them to clearly tell why they disagree and alo tell why they hold certain opinion. This is what discussion means.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51

Sir, I expect nobody to agree with me. But I will like them to clearly tell why they disagree and alo tell why they hold certain opinion. This is what discussion means.

In fact, some of us lose our cool in the process but I appreciate the way you handle such a situation. Hopefully, I'll learn this quality with the time while following your path.

True. A member who disagrees with you or somebody and arrives at a conclusion sans valid reason will be a misfit in discussions forum. A valid and relevant reason will not only convince the moderator but members will be benefitted by the valuable info that emerges out.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.