Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Friends, please do not stray away from the topic! While we do recognise the contribution and worth of people who were active in the past, yet the award is meant for people who are currently taking time and efforts to make this site a good and lively place! Thank you!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, usha manohar
Friends, please do not stray away from the topic! While we do recognise the contribution and worth of people who were active in the past, yet the award is meant for people who are currently taking time and efforts to make this site a good and lively place! Thank you!

Chinmoy has earned the entitlement by reactivation whereas Sandhya is still inactive. Once, I worked hard to get one lakh points just to reach the target that Chinmoy had already attained. I hope Chinmoy will again surpass all.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Chinmoy has earned the entitlement by reactivation whereas Sandhya is still inactive. Once, I worked hard to get one lakh points just to reach the target that Chinmoy had already attained. I hope Chinmoy will again surpass all.

Agreed. Glad to see Chinmoy's come back. And he's very active now.

Yes even I also have seen active after so long. Hope he continues to be active on the site. :)

Yes even I also have seen active after so long. Hope he continues to be active on the site. :)

I wish all the old members once who were active should be back. Chinmoy has set the tune, i think it may work in bringing back some old members especially Sandhya Rani. Tab aayega real mazaa.

I wish all the old members once who were active should be back. Chinmoy has set the tune, i think it may work in bringing back some old members especially Sandhya Rani. Tab aayega real mazaa.

Yes it may! :blink:

But I feel sad as no one gave my example as I also have been active after a long time. :blink: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But I feel sad as no one gave my example as I also have been active after a long time. :blink: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dear friend to set an example and to be recognized is a matter that takes time. Yes you are active. I have been seeing. There is a wating time for everything to happen. Even a blade of grass that emerges out from the earth takes time. Sanjeev Ka bhi waqt Aayega Azeez Dost.

Dear friend to set an example and to be recognized is a matter that takes time. Yes you are active. I have been seeing. There is a wating time for everything to happen. Even a blade of grass that emerges out from the earth takes time. Sanjeev Ka bhi waqt Aayega Azeez Dost.

I am waiting for the time. But till then I will do my best I know my work will speak rest is in hand of people who rate it. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Arrey Sanjeev, bolne ki jaroorat hai kya??? Like all others you too are valued and missed by us all when you are absent! Come to think of it, now I know why you keep disappearing frequently, it is only to make everyone miss you, Isn't it??? :evil: :evil:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta

But she has been :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: enjoying the real or unreal mazaa sitting in the sidelines!!!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.