Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Friends, please do not stray away from the topic! While we do recognise the contribution and worth of people who were active in the past, yet the award is meant for people who are currently taking time and efforts to make this site a good and lively place! Thank you!

Chinmoy has earned the entitlement by reactivation whereas Sandhya is still inactive. Once, I worked hard to get one lakh points just to reach the target that Chinmoy had already attained. I hope Chinmoy will again surpass all.

Agreed. Glad to see Chinmoy's come back. And he's very active now.

Yes even I also have seen active after so long. Hope he continues to be active on the site. :)

I wish all the old members once who were active should be back. Chinmoy has set the tune, i think it may work in bringing back some old members especially Sandhya Rani. Tab aayega real mazaa.

This is way I work as dictated by circumstances!! Sometimes you will find me hyperactive and at other times unwillingly absent!! I would love to be present all the time!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Friends, please do not stray away from the topic! While we do recognise the contribution and worth of people who were active in the past, yet the award is meant for people who are currently taking time and efforts to make this site a good and lively place! Thank you!

Chinmoy has earned the entitlement by reactivation whereas Sandhya is still inactive. Once, I worked hard to get one lakh points just to reach the target that Chinmoy had already attained. I hope Chinmoy will again surpass all.

Yes even I also have seen active after so long. Hope he continues to be active on the site. :)

I wish all the old members once who were active should be back. Chinmoy has set the tune, i think it may work in bringing back some old members especially Sandhya Rani. Tab aayega real mazaa.

But she has been :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: enjoying the real or unreal mazaa sitting in the sidelines!!!!

Yes, she is reading everything and she is hurt that her name is not in the list of nominated members. She says, she is not active in forums but is very much on the site and maybe next month she will reach another payment. She is busy solving her family's economical problems right now. She is not yet a PAST member as long as she does not delete her account from the site. In fact, no member is a past member unless they have declared it officially.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

But she has been :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: enjoying the real or unreal mazaa sitting in the sidelines!!!!

Yes, she is reading everything and she is hurt that her name is not in the list of nominated members. She says, she is not active in forums but is very much on the site and maybe next month she will reach another payment. She is busy solving her family's economical problems right now. She is not yet a PAST member as long as she does not delete her account from the site. In fact, no member is a past member unless they have declared it officially.

We are seeing many old members who were active as early as 1999 are staging a come back. They were not written off. They are happily accepted by the site and the concerned members are making their presence felt. In the same lines I'm confident that many are likely to come.
One person who I feel should have been included in the recognition list is Devyani who has been very active since the past two or three months...Of course there are more recognition lists to be announced in the coming months and I am sure she would be included then...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

One person who I feel should have been included in the recognition list is Devyani who has been very active since the past two or three months...Of course there are more recognition lists to be announced in the coming months and I am sure she would be included then...

I think since this is the very first of such polls, there may be some fallacies which will improve in time. But then Maverick has also clearly put forth the eligibility for the nomination which is participation in ALL sections including articles, forums, Q&A etc. and she is seen mostly only in forums and not at all in articles. Probably that is why she is not included in the list!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Perhaps I missed the point, the criteria being the month Of November, both Deviyani and Sandhya did not figure in that list. Maybe they both find their names in next month's list.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Perhaps I missed the point, the criteria being the month Of November, both Deviyani and Sandhya did not figure in that list. Maybe they both find their names in next month's list.

No you did not miss the point but seeing the list we generally tend to start figuring out who is missing but is active currently and not relate it with November, Including myself! Perhaps we will see them in next month's list!

Arrey Sanjeev, bolne ki jaroorat hai kya??? Like all others you too are valued and missed by us all when you are absent! Come to think of it, now I know why you keep disappearing frequently, it is only to make everyone miss you, Isn't it??? :evil: :evil:

exactly once you are regular in the forum people don't miss you but once you go out and come in people really miss you. Don't worry I will be in forums now on regular basis. :laugh:
Arrey Sanjeev, bolne ki jaroorat hai kya??? Like all others you too are valued and missed by us all when you are absent! Come to think of it, now I know why you keep disappearing frequently, it is only to make everyone miss you, Isn't it??? :evil: :evil:

exactly once you are regular in the forum people don't miss you but once you go out and come in people really miss you. Don't worry I will be in forums now on regular basis. :laugh:

Include Boddunan and it's activities in your daily chores . This makes a difference.

Ha ha ha! Let us see how many days you keep your promises! :woohoo: :woohoo:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.