The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congrats Rambabu and others! Keep it up, dears! I don't think it would be ever possible for me to make it to any such list in future!! All the very best to you!!

C’mon dear Chinmoy, nothing is an uphill task for you. I know you and your track record in this site. Unfortunately we in Boddunan are deprived of your thought provoking Forum posts and enlightening articles due to paucity of time for you. If you stage a comeback, making it to any such lists is going to be a cakewalk for you. I vouch for you.
Congrats Rambabu and others! Keep it up, dears! I don't think it would be ever possible for me to make it to any such list in future!! All the very best to you!!

Nothing is impossible for you, if you set your mind to it! Of course, you do have time constraints but if you try to visit even for half an hour each day, you would definitely make the list!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Nothing is impossible for you, if you set your mind to it! Of course, you do have time constraints but if you try to visit even for half an hour each day, you would definitely make the list!

I agree with you. Even with his limited participation, we are all seeing the amount of interest ,they generate in the forums.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Time is a relative concept. What others can do in half an hour, it might take days for me!! :P :P :P :P

Time is a relative concept. What others can do in half an hour, it might take days for me!! :P :P :P :P

That is only what you keep saying but you and we all know that is not the case! :angry:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

That is only what you keep saying but you and we all know that is not the case! :angry:

Hmmm! Nothing much to say! Tell me then what precisely is the case?? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

You have done it earlier. You are still continuing as the Top most article writer in the Top Bloggers list. of this site.
Time to lock this post please. The January issue is already overdue. Thanks all.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.