Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This site urgently needs a competitive atmosphere. Competitions will make the site vibrant evokes immense interest in the members. Maverick should not leave any stone Unturned to bring this site to its original shape.

I still maintain that TWC is not a contest but a motivator. People would always look forward to see themselves in the list of award winners but there is no competition as such among them. We write and get paid for our efforts.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

This site urgently needs a competitive atmosphere. Competitions will make the site vibrant evokes immense interest in the members. Maverick should not leave any stone Unturned to bring this site to its original shape.

I still maintain that TWC is not a contest but a motivator. People would always look forward to see themselves in the list of award winners but there is no competition as such among them. We write and get paid for our efforts.

Call it by any name. The idea is to keep the spirit of enthusiasm and to get recognized should be kept alive.
Congratulations to all the winners! :)

I love writing and sharing ideas

Better late than never! Congratulations to all winners!! Hope to see that started again soon, the atmosphere has become rather dreary for want of a competitive spirit! We do need that a little here!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Better late than never! Congratulations to all winners!! Hope to see that started again soon, the atmosphere has become rather dreary for want of a competitive spirit! We do need that a little here!

It will be nice to have the contests again like we had the first one where e were given a specific category which was much more motivating in my opinion ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

It will be nice to have the contests again like we had the first one where e were given a specific category which was much more motivating in my opinion ...

I agree with you.Unless that old competitive spirit is brought back, this site continues to wear that stale and monotonous look.

True...also that produced quite a flurry of articles which were quite interesting ....now it is like, many people are hardly writing any thing!

True...also that produced quite a flurry of articles which were quite interesting ....now it is like, many people are hardly writing any thing![/quote

Very true Kalyani. It's there for all of us to see how the the new articles are dwindling in number day by Day. You are aware fully about those Days, when Members used to vie with each other to submit articles. We need that competitive atmosphere very badly now.

True...also that produced quite a flurry of articles which were quite interesting ....now it is like, many people are hardly writing any thing![/quote

Very true Kalyani. It's there for all of us to see how the the new articles are dwindling in number day by Day. You are aware fully about those Days, when Members used to vie with each other to submit articles. We need that competitive atmosphere very badly now.

Exactly....I wish something new is announced soon to bring back that enthusiasm!

Congratulations to all winners.

We wish next announcement will declare early.

Be positive
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.