The topic is locked.

Dear Members- Here is contest #3

The rules are simple and ‘must follow with ‘no exceptions’ please. 

1. Please write 1 (one) post a day starting from Monday to Sunday. (second post will be deleted if posted on same day)

2. Please make it at least 60 words per post to qualify

3. Please stay on the topic

4. Please do not quote but write an independent post

5. Please do not ditto any other post but input your own views

6. Four (4) members will qualify for Rs 25/ each selected at the end of contest ( result will be declared on next Monday)

7. A member must write at least FOUR posts to qualify for inclusion in winners list.

The Topic-  Hardik says he will spread the reservation movement in Twenty Seven states of the country. I wonder if our government has any concrete plan to counter his plans or will it be limited to teargassing, Lathi charge and firing on demonstrators? It's time to handle all anarchy and undue demands with strict hands and show anarchists their right place. 

My question is-  Do you want more anarchists in this country at the cost of innocent people suffering for the ambition of few select ones. What do you think our government should do in this matter? 

PS- I am not in the contest so number of posts is not applicable for me. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Clean politics is my answer. politics sans Self seeking and self centered  people who care and live for the welfare of the people who rested faith on them and handed over the power. Our elected representatives should not forget that people are the Masters who employed them as custodians to keep their interests. Not to be treated like slaves. And finally the elected members should remember that people's mandate is the ultimate.

Thank you said by: suni51

There is urgent need to stop the mad race for reservation. Today Patels, tomorrow Jats- there will be no end. But I don't think Hardik can suceed in spreading his anarchy to entire country. Anna Hazare, Kiran Bedi, Kejriwal and others anarchists played havoc in Delhi over Lok Pal issue, which is yet not resolved.  They failed to spread anarchy in whole country.  Ultimately, some became inactive and others joined existing political partries or formed new party bidding good bye to the Lok Pal issue.  Hardik is also not capable of extending his misadventure in Gujarat elsewhere.  

Government needs be strict. apart from law and order issue, this is a big social issue. The worst thing about reservation is that no caste is ever taken out of the reservation system.  It is necessary to review the reservation policy periodically and ensure that the castes having sufficiently uplifted are taken out the scheme.  Ultimately, the reservation must end.     

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51, epraneeth77
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

There is urgent need to stop the mad race for reservation. Today Patels, tomorrow Jats- there will be no end. But I don't think Hardik can suceed in spreading his anarchy to entire country. Anna Hazare, Kiran Bedi, Kejriwal and others anarchists played havoc in Delhi over Lok Pal issue, which is yet not resolved.  They failed to spread anarchy in whole country.  Ultimately, some became inactive and others joined existing political partries or formed new party bidding good bye to the Lok Pal issue.  Hardik is also not capable of extending his misadventure in Gujarat elsewhere.  

Government needs be strict. apart from law and order issue, this is a big social issue. The worst thing about reservation is that no caste is ever taken out of the reservation system.  It is necessary to review the reservation policy periodically and ensure that the castes having sufficiently uplifted are taken out the scheme.  Ultimately, the reservation must end.  

Exactly My thoughts, I wish they understand this as early as possible or nothing will save this country from going to dogs.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes,we need much more anarchists. Current reservation policy take our country around 60 years back. Reservation is such disease that make our country hollow. Our current government is totally responsible for such discrimination. We need to give reservation to a talented student that has money problem. Many times a ordinary student come under reservation because they belong from OBC or other reserved caste. For this reason we meed many people who come forward and fight for the right of such students who are not come under reserved stufent but they are brighter and talented as compared to any student belonging to reserved class.

India needs anarchism at this stage or else the potential of the Indians will remain under utilized. Why and what for the meritorious students would forsake their right to success? What's their fault? Is it only because that they come from general category? Oh! What a pity that our lawmakers do not possess a progressive outlook. They only believe in vote bank policy and on the other hand they do not hesitate to push their own country towards downfall.

I wonder, are the lawmakers true towards their policy of propagating the idea to save the girl child? I think when they believe in reservation on the basis of caste then the issue of saving the girl child would also lead to the reservation policy. The girl child who comes from the reserved category must be saved because they have a brighter future in India than the girl child who belongs to the non-reserved category.

So, if we feel the need to stop the reservation policy then we need to gear up like those revolutionaries who gave us an Independent India. Anarchism for a just demand is not only a need of the hour but revolution by the members of the reserved category must be made to bite the dust.        

shampasaid

Thank you said by: suni51, chinmoymukherjee

Black mailing  the Government at Gun point to achieve people's irrational and meaningless needs is one thing that should be nipped in the Bud. The Government should use a crooked finger when it fails to get the tings by a straight finger. Why on earth the Government should use soft ways to deal with these unscrupulous violators of Democratic norms ? Thorn should be removed with a thorn. The Government should rule with an iron fist. Alter all the Government's aim and objective is to establish peace and stability.

Reservation as an instrument of social transformation had a context in the backdrop of thousands of years of denial and deprivation of some of our socially disadvantaged sections.Ergo,in the normal run of things this concept of "positive discrimination" was ,indeed, had a great relevance for the founding fathers of our Constitution and at the same time they were perfectly aware of danger it posed if stretched to absurd lenghts.That was the main reason they put a cap of 10 years.As we can all see that like some other progressive and far-sighted provisions,the politicians of later generations,pigmies as they have been,seized upon it as vultures take to carcasses! If it has succeeded in further accentuating social divisions,throwing up dubious characters masquerading as leaders promoting 'mobocracy',a term which my friend Sunil so much likes!

I think reservation should be demolished and opportunities should be based on merits only. All should get equal rights of education irrespective of cast or religion. Such anarchist should be handled with strict actions against. Hardik's movement looks to be political supported and by spreading all over India his only motive looks go against the ruling party only. Neither he is interested in getting reservation nor against the reservation.

http://www.comparenshop.in

One needs to understand why the Patels of Gujarat have launched the agitation demanding reservations. Gujarat is a manufacturing driven economy where service sector has been neglected. Huge tracts of Patel owned agricultural lands have been transferred to industrialists. This has resulted in large number of Patel youth come into the job market. With no skills they are not able to get  jobs and the few they feel they can get are denied due to reservations. Patels were instrumental in bringing BJP to power all these years in Gujarat. Now they want their pound of flesh as they feel that they are not getting any benefit for this continued support. And reservation is an issue they have chosen. Significantly around forty percent Patels are well to do and as a community they can sustain long battles if necessary. Are they anarchists in demanding reservation? I would say no because in a democracy there is give and take of support and reward. Should they be given reservation will depend on their ability to agitate. too early to predict. For me however there should be reservation of upto 10 or 15% max only for SC& T and physically handicapped and ex army jawans. This anarchist agitation may lead to a wider dialog about relevancy of reservations.

Personally, I am against reservation based on caste system, but when we look deeply into the reason why Patel's have suddenly flared up against government, demanding a reservation for them, the reasons are many. First and foremost, it is the way all governments, be it congress or BJP or whichever else, has been treating people. First it was the Gujjars and Jats of Rajasthan and Haryana, now it is Patels from Gujarat and very soon, time is not far away when Marathas and Leva Patils from Maharashtra would soon join into the foray. Until now, a lot of favoritism has been going on, in spite of reservation, deserving candidates even from the reserved categories do not get jobs, it is only those hwo power of money, can get a proper job. I was talking to a friend yesterday who happens to belong to the same Kadwa Patel community from Kutch, Gujarat and when I asked her, she said that for years now the Patels have been financing all the major campaigns and operations and helped bring many governments to power while they get nothing in return. She said even a minorest offence such as breaking a traffic signal costs them nothing less than 500 rupees which to others are no more than 100-200. The name Patel means money bank for others. So if we think about it, it is not anarchy we are seeing but unfairness in dealing with valuable community members. Government needs to handle this affair rather delicately and with tact.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.