The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The contest is unique. But such contest is more appropriate for those who are always confused. Participation in such contest will help them to self talk and also earn Rs. 20/-. Best wishes. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51

Thank you sir .Definitely, it's unique. Now I'm Raruing to go. I thank you for this valuable info.

@ Sunil, I am starting my monologue now and will also make sure that everybody knows about it by calling it Contest Thread - and then the title...Is that k?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

The contest is unique. But such contest is more appropriate for those who are always confused. Participation in such contest will help them to self talk and also earn Rs. 20/-. Best wishes. 

Look forward to read your posts on self talk as well, not that you are confused ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

@ Sunil, I am starting my monologue now and will also make sure that everybody knows about it by calling it Contest Thread - and then the title...Is that k?

@Usha Go ahead- that is certainly OKAY Post it under reward and contest category

@Rambabu I hope you will reach to a decision soon before the time runs out

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I  I feel there is absolutely no confusion at all, after the Clarification my members as well as Sunil. I already decided to take part. Really its unique.

rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

@Kalyani 2 posts a day means 5 days minimum and the result will be on next Tuesday so one can finish his/her 10 posts within 6 days.

@rambabu- why this contest eliminate other threads? You can write in any number of threads apart from your 2 posts a day in your own contest thread.

What has moderators team got to do with this contest anyways? They have been appointed by site admin so who can change them?

Okay, so its on until the next Tuesday! Thanks! And is their a limitation to the number of threads one can create? I mean can one person create more than 2 threads on different ideas he or she may like to post about?

Let's begin with one  for one member each for time being. Later on we can discuss about it and go for similar ideas!

Yes. . Sunil. Please take the trouble of showing a Typical thread. This will help a lot for the members like me. Cheers.

This would be like showing torch to SUN sir. 

suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

@Usha Go ahead- that is certainly OKAY Post it under reward and contest category

Sunil, I cant find the reward and contest category ..

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

@Kalyani 2 posts a day means 5 days minimum and the result will be on next Tuesday so one can finish his/her 10 posts within 6 days.

@rambabu- why this contest eliminate other threads? You can write in any number of threads apart from your 2 posts a day in your own contest thread.

What has moderators team got to do with this contest anyways? They have been appointed by site admin so who can change them?

Okay, so its on until the next Tuesday! Thanks! And is their a limitation to the number of threads one can create? I mean can one person create more than 2 threads on different ideas he or she may like to post about?

Let's begin with one  for one member each for time being. Later on we can discuss about it and go for similar ideas!

Yes. . Sunil. Please take the trouble of showing a Typical thread. This will help a lot for the members like me. Cheers.

This would be like showing torch to SUN sir. 

I'm an ordinary member. Now it's not necessary to show   a torch . I fully understood the salient features  of this innovative idea.

usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Sunil, I cant find the reward and contest category ..

Never mind, let it be as it is

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.