We are happy to announce the Member of the Month contest winner for the month of June 2009 - Atul P Barapatre. Congratulations...

He has contributed significantly through his articles with the sound knowledge about the context he is explaining. As a good initiator, he has also contributed significantly by suggesting new features and pointing out the loopholes in the processes which enabled us to improve the site quality.

He has contributed a total of 20 articles out of which we feel the below articles are the top 5:

Death of Originality.Death of Originality.

Controversial India

Does the Arrow of Time Reverse??

Road to Engineering

Data Compression

Let us congratulate and wish him for the great future ahead.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congratulations Atul for your wonderful achievement. All best and I wish you to win more such titles.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Congrats.
Hi Friends,

It is very happy moment for me to be the first "Member of the Month". And this gives me more motivation to work on my articles and really this is a good chance for the new members to achieve this title. And I am looking forward for more titles and ready to contribute to improve this website.

Thanks Admin, maverick and Dopshono for your wishes, this will boost my confidence to write articles of high quality.

I also thank boddunan to appreciate my contribution.

Regards,
Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Hi,
Thanks admin, maverick and dopshono for your wishes.
Thanks for your support boddunan.com and choosing me as the Member of the Month award winner.

Thanks a lot,
Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
It is not only to you but for everyone it should be an inspiration to become a winner of their field. You have achieved this in just less than a month after you joined the site. It is an outstanding contribution to the community.

Thank you for your support.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thanks for the support.
I have set an example for the new members.

Regards,
Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Thanks Bhattacharee.

But don't forget this 'MOM' award is also for other user and you can be the next winner if you post good quality articles.

Regards,
Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Hearty Congrats ! Atul. You are the winner of june month. !

Atul!!!--ultrahypercongrats....you know what, you really proved to be something bigger ( like a role model)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.