The topic is locked.
Hi All,

From the last several days, boddunan forums got a tremendous growth and many members are now active on forums. Few days ago we merged Forum Supporter Award with the Leader Board (Member of the Week) award and we feel there should be a special award for forums as well. So here is the big one.

Daily Forum Activator Award
Puzzled? If you are a regular visitor of forums, you can observe sometimes the forum is not very active. Now your turn to create some interesting or useful topic to attract other members and inject the enthusiasm.

The forum topic could be on anything that gives boost in participation.

* It could be a review of a very good/bad article that you read recently (Give a link back. Only boddunan articles please.)

* It could a game that makes difference

* It could be a hot and burning topic (Please include most appropriate keywords in the title that are important for search engines)

* It could be an encouragement post or idea or anything that increases participation.

And the award for the winner is 25 Cash Credits

Please do not create unnecessary topics and spam forums. In such case I will hold you from getting award for a week or more.

So guys lets rock on and win hot prizes every day.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Another imaginative move on the part of boddumam which is perfectly in line with the series of such measures taken recently.I wish all success and here I record my appreciation and thanks!
Very good initiative taken by boddunan to boost enthusiasm of members participating in forums.Let's see how interesting this is going to be.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Very nice award searched by boddunan. I think members will encourage by this award. My best of luck to all members. Try best to get this award.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

nice award ...Mavarick how you came up with this idea????

anyway, Pretty cool idea.....

:) :) :) :)
Wow.... Thats really nice one..... Very good idea.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
It is excellent move to encourage members for accelerating their contribution..

Really fantastic!!!

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
This is a very smart move and sign that boddunan is prospering each day with the efforts of all the team members.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
the new award is welcome. This will ensure quality of participation as well since the topic should be interesting one and encourage others to further participate.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Awards that can be increased the interest of the participants and also encouragement of new members to register in Boddunan.
This is indeed another wonderful opportunity to increase the participation on Boddunan. This is really a good move that will create a spirit of innovation. Moreover it is refined purely so will be great fun..

Aastha Gupta
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.