The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Alam you have posted maximum number of thread on 1st Feb. So you are awarded dfaa which is Rs 25 and this will be updated in your account very soon.Congratulations.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Dear Vinodh Congrats For what What are you Meaning For competitor word Between Me and Sandhya.

Alam i congrats for winning DFA award. Actually sandhya is winning DFA award continuously. You break that continuity. :)

Vinu
OOO That Means I thinks SomeThing Different Leave This Discussion Here Thanks for your reply.
[quote]Hi,all members.
This contest of DFAA is really going one way.
Still i haven't found out any one who can Contest Sandhya.

Here are the DFAA Results :

29th January : Sandhya Rani(46 Posts)
30th January : Sandhya Rani(74 Posts)
31st January : Sandhya Rani(81 Posts)
1st February : Mohammad Alam(70 Posts)

We are very proud of you Mohammad Alam,that you gave a good fight.
Sandhya HATS OFF to you. Good Work once again.[/quote]

Mohammad Alam is a winner!!! on what basis, Ronark?? This award is Forum Activator, someone who keep the forum active with replies that are relevant and add value to subjects, If you check my replies on many posts that Alam has posted, you can clearly make out that he is only spamming with nonsense replies. I have even made it clear in a thread or two that Ihave sent him a warning. Again, I am repeating here that the criteria for this award is NOT the number of posts, but quality! I suggest you go back and check entries for 1st February.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: ajay
Kalyani I Noticed My fault On 1St Feburary But Now I Post only Good Quality of Post Not Believe Just Look Today post. I Read All Post carefully Then I Replied on That Thread.OffCourse Sandhya Rani Is Winner But Now Time. It Is not alway Possible That Only One Is a winner This site Is for all.
Mohammad Alam, you are saying you post quality replies, I still find it hard to even understand what you mean in a single sentence. True there cannot be any one winner all the time, there are others who have posted much better replies than yours!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Madam arised a question and I think this is right.Just giving thanks should not be counted.The award should go to the quality also.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: ajay
Just leave it this time. He is only a new comer. Actually, he don't know the rules at all. I think, today he has worked hard and had posted some good posts and initiated some good ones. Just support him and forgive his mistakes for at least this time, please. :)

Meera sandhu
Thanks Sandhya for giving Your Support It really give me a Boost.
Woh! this time DFAA winner are the new comers. Congrats! Keep working like that. Have fun.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.