The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We should respect the other as they are seniors and experienced.We should also respect the decision of judges.So we should show respect to them when we are asking any question to them.
Any difficulty send PM to admins.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
@Alam

I am not at all clear! If you can generate posts in such quick time what stops you from looking up a dictionary for its meaning or just googling it!!
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You means that searching on google and you got all your requirement.Is it copy or what.

Chinmoy simply agreed with my opinion by saying 'ditto'. This word only means that he totally agrees and has nothing to add or change.

Everyone knows this. That is why he told to look up for meaning by Goggle search. This can be done also by consulting dictionary.

As regards your query about what constitutes as copying, i may say that nothing is original. We get all our ideas from surroundings and words of great thinkers and the information in manuals, books and internet. We may search for information on Google, study this, add our own opinion and write in our own words. This is not copying. Just copy and paste without applying your mind is 'copying' and unacceptable.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Oh gulshan sir Now i Completely Understand Sorry for my Response i was Unaware to that Word and you say that in last Forum you are right no one get Birth with Knowledge they use the Sources that cover him and they gain Knowledge by different Other source too.

So at last i also want to Said that a Word

Ditto.
Hello friends ! I just saw your commments.Be patient and let me think to solve this problem. The decision will come in the betterment of this community.
Just give me some time. I request you to be patient and don't comment about DFAA problem.

Want to make each day Accountable

I do post articles,when i am home. Right now i am living in hostel,so don't get enough resources to post here. But you will see me in article section where i would love to post my views and experiences.

Don't thinking about Post just Stay in that Hotel and Do that thing for that you have gone there.
Looking at all your the decision is taken that i should change my decision of Awarding Mohammad Alam,which was awarded him on 1st Feb.I am Awarding the DFAA to Ram Prosad .

@Kalyani Mam,
don't think that i haven't seen those mistakes which he has done on that day.But looking at his Number of post, i awarded him the winner.

Ok Ronark Sir i respect your Decission I make a Fault on that day But a day Come when I also Got that DFAA Award.
Mohammad Alam,i am very smaller than you. I am like a little child to you.Don't call me sir.
I have to follow those rules,so can't give you that Award.
Sir, make sure that whatever you write here,should be a written correctly in English language. Do,try to read English Newspaper,that will improve your knowledge as well you own vocabulary towards the English language.
Here,you need to write proper English.

I found a mistake at various places but i can't correct them all. I am correcting the last comment which you have written.

Ok Ronark Sir,I respect your decision.I had made a mistake on that day.But,the day will come that i will also get the DFAA.

From,now onwards make sure that Everything is written by you is correct.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.