The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks Ronark Sir for your advice.I try to correct my english as possible as i can do.
So, for 1st feb the DFA award goes to ram. Congrats ram.

Its a gud news that from this week onwards awards will given by considering quality and not max. Post. Thanks ronark.

Vinu
The Award given to me .Ok I don't want to create any confusion.If possible give the award to Alam.He is good hearted and very sincere.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
[quote]Looking at all your the decision is taken that i should change my decision of Awarding Mohammad Alam,which was awarded him on 1st Feb.I am Awarding the DFAA to Ram Prosad .

@Kalyani Mam,
don't think that i haven't seen those mistakes which he has done on that day.But looking at his Number of post, i awarded him the winner. [/quote]

Ronark, I have nothing against any one and there is one thing that I want to make it clear. The mistakes that are being talked about are not at all related to English language. Nowhere in my posts I have said that alam does not deserve the award for writing band English. The kind of activities he has been indulging in range from, not reading earliere posts and not understanding what is being discussed and consequentially posting replies that are utterly meaningless and irrelevant. Posting a host of mere thank you and nice information, good share etc. posting threads without searching whether the topic already exists etc etc.

And a forum activator is supposed to keep a topic alive, encourage others to post and help others . Language skills do not influence this decision even though they are desirable,. I hope you understand this. Please do not implement the number of posts criteria for this award. It will totally disrupt the very purpose of it.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]The Award given to me .Ok I don't want to create any confusion.If possible give the award to Alam.He is good hearted and very sincere. [/quote]

Ram, its good that you think about others' feelings, but this is all about fairness and consideration of one's performance. It is kind of you to give the award to Alam, but the one who deserves it will get it and not because he is kindhearted and sincere. It is what one posts here that earns the title.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
My take on this is very simple and clear - quality was always the prime criterion and it should always have been! I fail to understand why so much time has been taken to miss this basic point! Whatever bitterness and acrimony generated out of not obeserving this basic rule could have been easily avoided with able and competent handling of the issue by the moderator himself. By the way I am requesting the boddunan administration to keep me out of consideration from this award as I don't feel that I need any such inspiration that this is supposed to produce.I would always try to do my level best to keep the forum active!!
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Yes Ceeem sir now i have Understand The basic of forum is to share information With quality Content. After the first two day i think I improve such a bits on the quality matter.Now i try my best to give only quality matter in forum.And this is the prime requirement of any member who going to made a post on Forum.
DFAA Results are as follows :

2nd February : Sandhya Rani
3rd February : Sandhya Rani
4th February : Mohammad Alam
5th February : Mohammad Alam
6th February : Sandhya Rani
7th February : Sasikanth

Thanks.

Want to make each day Accountable

DFAA Results are as follows :

2nd February : Sandhya Rani
3rd February : Sandhya Rani
4th February : Mohammad Alam
5th February : Mohammad Alam
6th February : Sandhya Rani
7th February : Sasikanth

Thanks.

Ronark, I personally feel you are committing the same mistake. Just go through the quality of forum rather than its number. I think, you should re-calculate it.
Personally, I feel I deserve for 5th February only.The day which I initiated more than 10 or 15 threads and brought back a sleeping forum to action. But I am awarded for less active days. How is it possible?
You can ask anyone of our members. They may have something to tell.

Meera sandhu
Oh that's great Sandhya is creating some records here. After long time I won DFAA.

Congratulations to Alam also.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.