The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
After lots of accusations,i can't post the wrong results. I have checked everything,before posting the results.
How it is possible ?
Now,you only made me wrong.
lets see what i have to face now

Want to make each day Accountable

Let us see what our senior members have to say.
I think many senior members are there in our site, who truly deserves it most, more than me also :(
But I have never find them winning any time

Meera sandhu
@Sandhya

If you are expecting me to comment then I would only say 'reductio ad absurdum' hope I have made stand very clear!Perhaps,no comment is the best comment here as I have ceased to take any interest in it at the personal level by requesting to the adminstration not to be considered for this.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
If the Quality of person to whom i am rewarding the award is good enough then i have no option to give awards to him/her.
Mohammad Alam,if not exactly,but we are finding a few improvement in him. Am i right or not ?
Few post goes here and there,but come on as Chinmoy sir told that Astha was giving awards to them who were new comer and working hard.So,that is what i am doing.
Just go on with his post,he is working hard to make everything good. Though there are some mistakes he commit,but i have found improvement in his post. You can't say that he has not improved.
That's why i have given him this award.

@
Chinmoy sir,
please comment on this. I wanted to face all the members here. This time i am not wrong.

Come on all members,share you views here. This is do or dies situation for me.

Congratulation to all DFAA winners. Please don't make any controversy.Let Ronark do his work.
I think there must be some rules.Follow the rules and do.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Let us see what our senior members have to say.
I think many senior members are there in our site, who truly deserves it most, more than me also :(
But I have never find them winning any time

Yes i agree that senior members post a good quality post. Don't worry mam,they will get equal chance to win this award.

Ronark,
I will surely appreciate you if you promote new comers, if they are active on forum and do their hard work....Of course if they improve. As a new comer, I also have won it several times.
But the point is that, at any time, quality and aim of our discussion should never be altered.
You are right. Alam has improved very much better than before and everyone of us is truly appreciating him that he has grown up.....and on this basis, he deserves to win it, for sure.
Alam..keep it up.

But, I have to tell only one point, where I disagree. ie. It should never be on the basis of total counts.

I think, you will note this point from next time onwards. :)

Meera sandhu
In my opinion it should be given like member of the week to encourage others.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I think This time Ronark is right and Sandhya the award should be given on quality not quantity.I am agree with you.
All are working hard and give it to all rotationaly with good quality.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
@ Sandhya
This time i haven't given awards on looking at only Number of Posts.
My point is also clear that,the hard work should also be looked.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.