The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In my opinion it should be given like member of the week to encourage others.

It is also a good suggestion, to make it weekly rather than daily :)

Meera sandhu
Sandhya I am not saying weekely. In member of week you can win twice in a week but not third time you cannot win 50 rs.I am suggesting this a person cannot be winner in three days .

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Come on, members start Accusing me. I wanted to face it. I wanted to give the answers to everyone here.
Lets discuss this issue right here and today itself.
Senior Members,do comment on this issue,because your comments will make his issue more clear.
As,i said its the do or dies situation for me and i won't pull the legs out.
This time i am not at all wrong.
Make this issue clear today only.

Want to make each day Accountable

Ronark you have not done any wrong. There must be some rules against this because every time this is becoming a controversy here.

Sandhya I am not saying weekely. In member of week you can win twice in a week but not third time you cannot win 50 rs.I am suggesting this a person cannot be winner in three days .

Sasi,
I am saying, why can't we change it to "Weekly Forum Activator Award". It can be given to 3 members, 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Both cash credits and point credits can also be given. (Same as, while writing an article we get both cash credits and points).
Also, a minimum threshold for the number of posts should also be suggested, to be considered for this award. This must also include minimum number of initiation of threads...ie. Creation of new threads as well as answering them.
Total no.of posts + quality should be taken into account

Sasi, I don't think your suggestion is good. If so, he may not be active on the 4th and 5th day. :) . The person who works hard should win it, irrespective of his winning status before.

We can see, certain threads bring in active participation of members while some others don't. In this case, credits should be given to the member who initiated that thread. ie. While considering winner, this factor should also be considered, counting the number of replies(never consider threads started previous week or before). It will help members to post good quality threads to start a discussion, which will surely improve forum's quality.

ie. All these factors should be added together to get the best 3 forum activators of the week. :)

Meera sandhu
Sandhya Many issues happened on this but Admin must reply to this issue until we cannot change it. Ronark had done good job which is allotted to him.

I have been reading the discussions ......and i totally agree on the quality part of the content.......However higher numbers of posts do signify that you have been active in the forum......(until and unless something irrelevant is written)...so this award is somehow justified.......also I would request the forum activators to work on improving their quality of posts.......so that when they get the award it would not seem injustice to others........

just focus on each content that you post..... :)

smriti
I think that it is not desirable to comment more on the awards. A moderator has to apply his own mind and make a decision. Ronark is assigned the job of DFAA. I hope he will go by the guidelines and criteria for the awards. The award should be given on deserving posts. Seniority of members participating in the forum is not relevant. Even if the latest member performs better, he deserves the award.

I feel that we should not criticize the moderator so often. Let us respect his judgment. But I request admin and Maverick to periodically review the performance of all moderators and take remedial action if any required.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

@Ronark

Why and what do you want me to comment when I have none!
I am at a total loss of words now! It seems like all efforts are always going to be fruitless and its better to shut up and let things happen!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.