The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That is what dignity demands right now! Be it as it may!!!
Ronark Sir thanks for you Support given to me.But i see no one is happy to see my name in that list.They think that i am not a right person for that award.And you also face a lots of discussion because of me.One time you have to be forced to change a award to other member.This time too you face such a situation.This all because of me.That why i am really sorry to you.At least you think that i am Develop nice to hear that.I am not blaming all members but Some are might be for the better future of Boddunan.

Sorry.............Sorry..........At LAST .........I try to become the best member of this Site.
alam, this is not correct. In boddunan all are like a family and no one is angry on you. All are making you to work hard and show your efficiency by making quality post. So think positively and be active on forum.

Vinu
Thank you said by: ajay
Why you are always trying to quit for section face thing whatever happen and do not take anything personnaly.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: ajay
Alam,

Do you think that your quitting is going to solve any problem? My dear, no one is targeting you or any other person here on the site and if some of the members are raising their eyebrows it is for the concern of the site. Besides, Mr.Azmani, our honorable Emperor, Kalyani and even me has left everything to be decided by the admin itself or let it be as it is now. At least, you should have faith on Ronark and on yourself. So no point of leaving. I will not pressurize you for anything but give it a second thought.
The suggestion given by Sasi and Sandhya may be good but the decision depends upon the Admin.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I think the everyone get chance to win this award.In my idea just reduce the prize amount to 10 Rs and select 3 Active members for the day and giving award to those three.That Reduce some dispute over forum.By this many get chance.
Nice suggestion Alam can Admin must consider this suggestion. This will reduce many controversies here.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I feel its not a nice idea. It will be more controvery. The present process is only correct

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

It will be the Admin decision. I only give my idea here.It is good or bad I am not know.Lets Admin has mind think over it.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.