Hi All,

Welcome back to Boddunan Revenue Sharing program. Here is the list of eligible members for the last month:

kdeepti 10216 5 Shares
FOUZANMOHD 7413 3 Shares
santoshkumarsingh 6674 3 Shares
sunnyrsingh 5574 2 Shares
id_crisis 4857 2 Shares
kumaresh 4401 2 Shares
jasmeetsingh 4026 2 Shares
gkajmani 2761 1 Share
karthivignesh 2727 1 Share
mc15 2127 1 Share
jayen 2066 1 Share
bolisettypradeep 2048 1 Share
meensatwork 2040 1 Share
ceeem 2014 1 Share
Abid Areacode 2007 1 Share

So total of 27 shares are allotted this month for the above members. And here is the revenue sharing information.

Total revenue earned by boddunan during last month: $149 (rounded)
Revenue in Indian Rupees: Rs.6407 (@43/$ apprx)
25% of the revenue: Rs.1601.75
Revenue per share: Rs.59(Rounded)

And here is the good news coming!!!
If boddunan revenues cross $200 in any month, an additional 10% revenue share will be allotted to the eligible members. So guys let us work more to reach new levels.

Congratulations to all of you and wish you all the best.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Wow!!!! Thats great...

Congrats to all the Eligible members.....

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
If 1 share is 59 rupees then if a member has 3 shares what will be his revenue . Is it 59*3

Yes thats true Fouzan....

And by the way You got 3 shares.... thats Rs. 177 :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
thanks deepti for clarifying my doubt. YOu got 5 shares congrats for that

i am very happy to be in this list congrats others and best of luck for others who are not in this list.

Oh...really great.Congrats to all share holders.
But Maverick, I think the idea of more shares to high point earners was put forwarded by me.That was not even specified.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
thats correct abid did u got any adhoc award for this

Congratulation all winners

This is a fantastic announcement and due to more number of shares Deepti has owned Rs295 as revenue share I think this will encourage all members to participate more to get more revenue shares
Hurray, Congratulations to all the eligible members. And thanks Abid for suggesting Maverick this scheme. Abid you deserve a adhoc award. Hope Maverick awards you one.

Maverick thanks for the introducing the 10% increment if revenue crossed above $200 this month.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
thank you jayan also maverick for making a new move

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.