The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This month I was in full confidence for an easy attaining of points.But due to some unexpected busy I have to struggle now.Hope will reach the required points soon.
Good to hear and participate in earn online programme..

Lot of other advertisers are available like

narasimhamedia from chennai
google analytics..

Etc

Srinivas Bhoosarapu
srinivas wrote:
[quote]Good to hear and participate in earn online programme..

Lot of other advertisers are available like

narasimhamedia from chennai
google analytics..

Etc

Srinivas Bhoosarapu[/quote]

Hi srinivas,

What do you mean by lot of advertisers here?

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
Guys this one is really a good news. although i found the revenue sharing model bit complicated. once i use it regularly i will click me properly. well i would have been more happy if points are directly correlated to the money sharing system.

Any how another good news is i have earned Rs.600 for just receiving sms ads from a site called mginger. its a banglore based company and pays through cheque. also they pay you for just adding members. any one interested may go to the following link to register:

http://mGinger.com/index.jsp?inviteId=992564

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
MAVERIC WROTE:

Please read the terms carefully. You need to be logged in to boddunan for at least 20 days.

See maveric , in january I was not online for 20 days , but I got the place in revenue sharing. Why?
hi krishna,i too got revenue sharing for december,but i joined on 21st december,then total 9days.
To encourage new members maveric excluded 20days login rule.But its compulsory..
thnks for the update

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
ok radhika,
I agree with you.
To encourage new members it is good , but they should tell them the same and warn them atleast for the next month
Boddunan Revenue Sharing program is updated with new rules and sharing model. I request all the members to go through the first post of this topic once again.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Please note that we are going to track all activity going forward. Visiting articles without reading, spam comments etc are strictly prohibited and such members will not be eligible to get any share even if they earn enough points.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.