The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now here is another good news for the members who are working hard and getting more than 2000 points.
now they can have 2 revenue shares if they achieving 4000 points.
SO it may be increase the performance of members
Its good news... It will motivate members to earn points as much as possible. It will increase traffic on the website.

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
does tht mean we get revenue share for multiples of 2000. For.e.g if i earn 6000 points do i get 3 shares? pls clarify or it is limited to 2 shares only?

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Yeah..thats really very good news. have seen just now. This double revenue share concept will encourage us to work more and more!

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
There will be total of 50 shares. So if the number of shares eligible are more than 50, preference will be given to members who are eligible for only one share.

For Ex:
30 members eligible for 60 shares in total but only max 50 available.

So, all 30 members will be given one share each initially and remaining 20 will be allotted as per the earnings of the members.

If there are 60 eligible members, with 100 shares, then only top 50 members will get one revenue share irrespective on number of shares they are eligible.

P.S. 1 share is equivalent to 2000 points.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thats really very complicated system...... Hope all would get there double shares this month....

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
really good news
Hi I just make review but it only give me 1 point, I make 342 words review,but it only 1 point,tell me how to get 25
April 2010 Revenue Sharing List:
http://www.boddunan.com/forums/3-contests-a-rewards/33560-boddunan-revenue-sharing-program-april-2010-eligible-members.html?limit=15&start=15#33656

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

thanks you maverick for providing the link

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.