The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Its not that easy either.... unless you have that much of time to spend here every day.

Anyways... those who can do so, will be happy to get their share of revenue.
Yes it is a pretty decent calculation to earn the required amount of points. But, what should also be encouraged is submitting articles. Simply earning 2000 points is not enough. Participation resulting in contribution of developing the site is also needed. So i will also include that people should submit at least 1 article in two days to keep the site active.
So what i am trying to say is, one should not limit himself by counting the number of points, to earn the desired revenue, but have to contribute maximum and as a result be rewarded.

But yes Amit, earning 2000 points by the method you prescribed is good.

Also if everyone concentrates only on getting the right number of points, there will be 50 active members and individual's share will be very less, may be only Rs.25 per person. So, to increase your income, articles also have to be submitted.
I agree Anusha,
My calculation was only limited to acquiring required points.. But one must also submit articles in order to earn decent earnings.
And as you said at least 1 article in 2 days.

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
Thanks for agreeing with me. My calculation of at the least 1 article in two days was keeping in mind > time required to think about a topic and content to be written etc., time taken to write article etc. So, 1 article in two days is decent.
:lol: sir, its a best program in point of members as well as the promoter itself. cause by this programme activities of members will definitely increse and that will definitely give a better profit to the company(web developer). by this members are also reading more and more articles which is also helpful in getting more and more knoledge. so i think this is the best program ever i see.
point eligibility should be reduce from 2000 to 1500..

2000 is very high.. normaly we are student and cant give our all time to boddunan.. so as more as possible we give..
Anusha,

We cannot say that when active members increases,our revenue share will decrease..

When active members increases,the total revenue of site increases and we are getting 25% of what boddunan is getting.. so,can't say that our revenue will decrease...

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Hello Jobin ! I think you misunderstood what i wrote. If you read carefully, you will understand that i meant, if the participation of members increase, the revenue will also increase, so contribute to the site by submitting articles !
Anusha.M wrote:
[quote]So what i am trying to say is, one should not limit himself by counting the number of points, to earn the desired revenue, but have to contribute maximum and as a result be rewarded.

But yes Amit, earning 2000 points by the method you prescribed is good.

Also if everyone concentrates only on getting the right number of points, there will be 50 active members and individual's share will be very less, may be only Rs.25 per person. So, to increase your income, articles also have to be submitted.[/quote]

You have said that "there will be 50 active members and individual's share will be very less, may be only Rs.25 per person"

that's why i just want to make it clear that more no.of active members doesnot mean that your individual share may decrease ...

But,i agree with you that we should submit more articles which is the prime motto of our site...

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.