The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In my opinion Anusha's demand one article in two days is impossible.To write a good appealing article it takes four or five days.Most of the users are not able to sit long here to post it.So besides 2000 points at least one article per week may also be imposed.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Besides 2000 points, an article a week or four articles a month is a good idea. I think thats quite feasible.
Yes i understand. It would take a lot of time to write. I mentioned that number as i have system in my house, currently with internet. People using system elsewhere have a dis advantage.
A very good system to keep all the members of this site to get tied with it.But, it seems that you most concentrate on inviting the members at your site and least bother about the posting of articles by them or approving them.I cannot understand what actually prevents the admin in approving or rejecting the articles.The home page shows how much this site is lagging behind in approving and publishing the articles in the site.
If you want some active member under you then you need to invite more person because i do not know how much member will active its depend upon your luck that member will like to work or not.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

You have to motivate the members that join under your referral link to participate actively. Constantly keep in contact with them and offer assistance.
Yes...Good system

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Ramalingam wrote:
[quote]A very good system to keep all the members of this site to get tied with it.But, it seems that you most concentrate on inviting the members at your site and least bother about the posting of articles by them or approving them.I cannot understand what actually prevents the admin in approving or rejecting the articles.The home page shows how much this site is lagging behind in approving and publishing the articles in the site.[/quote]

Hello Ramalingam,

Please note that our team is on vacation at present and could not review articles quickly (We have published this information on forums). However, once we come back on 16th Dec, you can see the difference. I hope the long time members know how fast we are in approving the articles.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

And thank you guys for your valuable suggestions. I too agree that article requirement should be imposed on deciding the active member. However, we cannot completely remove points system for deciding the active members as it is the way boddunan is built on.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Mr.Maverick,
No need to avoid point system.But the revenue sharing may not be based on points only. You must consider the degree of activity also.It is easy to sit for 30 minuts daily and poll 100 votes.I will not say he is an active member of Boddunan.But he will be listed as active at present condition.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.