Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Aastha wrote:
[quote].
Why members cannot create metaphors..?? Sorry, I didn't get you..Can you elaborate it more...[/quote]

Already there are many popular metaphors.Can we use them?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
I think this contest will get good response.. lets wait till july 5th.. monday.... hope aastha is ready with it..

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
@Abid..yes you can use them...

@Jobin..

Even I am very excited for the same, I want to enjoy the creativity of members here. I am totally ready with it.
Hope it will go well.

Aastha Gupta
boddunan is always unique and special... this contest will give a new speciality for our site...............

Jobin wrote:
[quote]boddunan is always unique and special... this contest will give a new speciality for our site...............[/quote]

Hope it will be best and go with everyone's expectations..

Aastha Gupta
I wish all the best for this upcoming contest... let the creativities of boddunan members flourish... .. .

It is great that the contest is out and that the rules were specified to be a winner.I cannot believe that anyone will ever fail short of the rule,right?So,lets see who wins it for the first time.
nwaru chukwuemeka wrote:
[quote]It is great that the contest is out and that the rules were specified to be a winner.I cannot believe that anyone will ever fail short of the rule,right?So,lets see who wins it for the first time.[/quote]

Hello Nwaru..
Welcome to Boddunan..Good to see you active in forums..
Yes the contest is out and will be starting form 5 July 2010, Hope to see your participation there. There are no hard core rules, the rules are really simple.

Aastha Gupta
Welcome Nwaru...

Aastha,

as i said , this contest will get good response as new members has also shown their interest to participate..

Well i am very happy to see this contest on boddunan i am happy that i have come to know about it and now i would also take part in it soon . a really nice contest by boddunan . If such types of more contests are launched then more and more people would love to become part of boddunan.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.