Hi All,

We all of us know about Boddunan Revenue Sharing program. If you are not aware of it, please follow the below link.

http://www.boddunan.com/forums/3-contests-a-rewards/4896-boddunan-revenue-sharing-program.html

If you read the above link, you will come to know what I am going to talk in this topic and why I am giving these details now.

So come to the topic, we are already moved to the new points system and here is the brief introduction about the point system on how much you can earn from each activity.

New user Bonus ----------------------- 10
Birthday Bonus ------------------------- 25
(Make sure to update birth date on My Account page)
Read article ----------------------------- 1
Reply topic on forums ---------------- 5 (Minimum 50 characters)
Post Comment On Article/poll ----- 2
Invite - 1
Invite with success -------------------- 5
Daily login ------------------------------- 1

Community
Join Community Group -------------- 1
Add a discussion --------------------- 2
Reply in discussions -------------------3
Create a wall post -------------------- 1
Add a video ----------------------------- 2

Now coming to the Ranking system, below are the ranks and points needed to get the rank:

Platinum Member----25000
Gold Member----------10000
Silver Member---------2500
Bronze Member-------1000

So we have lot of activities that can earn points and be at the top of revenue sharing program. All the best.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Birthday bonus 25!!!It is a new addition.But if one changes his birthday in his profile (as Ceasar did) every month will there be any method to catch?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Once per year only given :)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Ha ha haa...It is to be cleared because my birthday already gone just before joining Boddunan.Is there any minus point for wedding anniversary?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
I am afriad we will get the minus point when we married itself and I dont think we need one here ;)

Thanks a lot for sharing this new points system in detail here.I will try to be the best here.

Amit
Thanks for your kind information
this new points system is gr8....
wow.. that will be a wonderful birthday gift .. thanks to boddunan ..

Boddunan RoX... !!

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Good way to attract the visitors to ready every thing. Can we convert Points to cash ? I hope it will give more weight-age. What u guyz say ?
Hello Sri. Points can not be converted to cash as the main purpose of points is to distinguish members from their seniority/participation in the site.

However, Boddunan introduces contests from time to time for which the availability of points are of greater necessity.
One such contest for which the points were considered was about the contest > Love Vs Arranged marriage which is expired and the prize was considered for payment and not cash. Hence, having sufficient points is a MUST for such participation.

Note : No such contests are available at present .
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.