Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes. We found many members creating polls but very less members voting for them. We would be glad if you can share your ideas to improve the activity on polls that we can implement.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

On and average, around 50-60% polling is seen in India for general elections. Not even 5% of our total members are participating in our polls. Atleast some interesting polls need to be attempted, if not all.
Let us think and explore the possibilities of making our polls more live and attractive.
We can start a discussion on this topic.

Sridhar Kesireddy
We have already introduced cash credits for voting and creating polls. Buts seems members are not aware of it.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

i THINK WE SHOULD REPEATEDLY mention the things in different forums so that every body will get aware about it.
Or else start sending messages to all members about new update so that every body will get aware what changes are happening in boddunan
Hi Thanks to all but my name is santosh kumar singh not santhosh kumar singh

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

nAAM MEIN kIYA rAKHA HAI .
Award to aap ko hi mila hai. (Just kidding santosh)
I think no. of active user is less we need to refer more person to improve activity. and no cash credit update at the time of poll creation and voting it cash credit done at end of day then user will active more. its my suggestion. because no one is interested in wasting of his time if they see some cash on his work on end of day then they will boost ...

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Hello,
congrats!! to all winners

I am happy that i have given few good leaders to boddunan. I have referred soubhagya das, santosh and couple of more members. i see lots of participation of these members.

I would suggest all to just continue your wondeful contribution by helping others and this will surely make other members active on forums also.
We can't force them but we can tell them what they are actually missing being inactive.

so just don't worry or waste time in discussing 'that what? How? to have more active members.' try referring your friends who are really crazy about internet or money or sharing knowledge. We will surely get more active leaders...

lets participate more but not spam.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Hi Santosh,

Thank you for your suggestions. We will try to implement your suggestions.

Thanks Atul and I think you have given me a job at Boddunan so I am Earning some money for that now This is my company and I have to work lot of hard work to get a good reputation for my company.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.