Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi All,

Last week we have a lot of participation from all categories and it took more time in deciding the winners. We have had a tough time in deciding one winner from a number of equally performing members. Anyway, finally we have to decide one winner. Here is the list of winners for the last week.

Forum Supporter of the Week:
Adithya Sastrulavari

Poller of the Week:
Anusha.M(alien123abc)

Creative Poll of the Week:
Sridevi

Poll:
Is the recession a boon in disguise as it has slowed down the "Brain drain" from India?

Congratulations to all the winners and all the best for other members for the this week.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thanks a lot for selecting me the Poller of the week. !
Its been only a few days since i have registered and I am already very excited.
Thanks a lot once again.
-Anusha.
Congrats Adithya, anusha and sridevi for your better performance in different sections.
This is just the initial stage lets work harder to get much more awards
My hearty congratulations to Adithya, Anusha and Sridevi. Well done. Keep it up.

Sridhar Kesireddy
Congrat to all you winners. Previous week i was the forum winner . but this time i have not won any award but still i am not discourages. i will try next time.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Thanks a lot..
Thanks to the team.....

where i have got the Forum Supporter of the Week...
I am really so excited....thanks a ton.....

I will do my level best to reach more appreciations......... THanks dudes...

--ADI

Adi
- Don't think you are, Know you are.....
Hi All,

I came back again with a good news. Now it is the list of winners for this week(05th Oct till 11th Oct 2009) contests. Here are the winners.

Best forum supporter award:
Siddharth Shankar Kanungo

Best poller of the week:
alien123abc

Creative poll of the week:
By meensatwork

And the poll is
If God appears before you and says that "I will take half of your life time and give it to person you wish", whom you will choose?

Please join me in congratulating the winners.

Congratulations to all the winners and wish you all the best who are active and new on boddunan.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Congrats
Siddharth Shankar Kanungo
alien123abc
meensatwork
you all have done fantastic job.
Thank you very much. Iam very happy that i got an award in boddunan within the short span of time ( Joined 1 week back ).This is encouraging me to think and write more.Thank you

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.