BEST ANSWERER OF THE WEEK CONTEST

Hello friends, this contest is going to start from his monday. So get ready and best of luck to all members.

Rules For This Contest:

1. The user who post maximum number of best answers is best answerer of the week
2. The question which has less than two answers(posted by different users) will not be eligible
3. Prize money Rs.50
4. Depending on the feedback the rules might change.

Thanks

Lohit Seth

Editor
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@ lohit

i have already posted some answers in q and a, will they be considered in this contest? or new questions and answers?
Dear it will be started from monday, so will get considered from monday..
thanks for the information ....................

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Well it is another good contest.. :) I just want to know who is going to select the best answers..is it the user who created the question or moderator?
It will be moderator i think based on the users satisfaction. hope am right. lets wait for lohit's reply
Really one more good contest is going to start,All the best friends for new contest.I think Lohit will select the winner of the contest...
Rajani K wrote:
[quote]Well it is another good contest.. :) I just want to know who is going to select the best answers..is it the user who created the question or moderator?[/quote]

The member who post more number of best answers will be selected as winner. The best answer is nothing but the one that is accepted by the question submitter.
Well lohit dont you think there will be unfair judgement in selecting best answer once this contest is announces..as users are the selctor of best answer..
Let see rajani.. i am asking these things with maverick, let me discuss fully i will clear it.
Rajani, only question asker can select best answer and the answerer who answered the question gets credit. And there is a rule to avoid misuse, two answers minimum in a question.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.