Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks Maverick sir for telling only one member can answer only two times in a answer...
Is it applicable to all the questions posted earlier?Or only to questions posted from this Monday?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Thats nice... Very eager to see good participation too.. :)

And well... can the rules be stated in a step by step format.
1. When the contest would be starting, along with the end time... whether it is from Monday to Monday???
2. The questions that are eligible for the contest should be posted with in the contest week time?

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Good contest!!It will surely bring more traffic and activity to Q&A section.

Abid it is only for answers posted starting today onwards, ie, 2nd August!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Deepti wrote:
[quote]Thats nice... Very eager to see good participation too.. :)

And well... can the rules be stated in a step by step format.
1. When the contest would be starting, along with the end time... whether it is from Monday to Monday???
2. The questions that are eligible for the contest should be posted with in the contest week time?[/quote]

The contest started from today. Those questions which are submit from today will be eligible.
:) Thats nice...

Hope to see this section to drive more traffic towards itself!!!! :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I think best question also should be given an award then.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Till now Abid sir best answer is given only 10 points not any award...
Well i hope the activity will increase in Q&A section now..Thanks for clarifying my queries...Lohit and MAVERICK
Contest open from Monday-Sunday every week. Only answers submitted from Monday, i.e. today are eligible.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.